The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Getting on the road early tomorrow morning to relocate cross country. I've been visiting NEPA for a month.

With Covid causing several job losses... San Diego, then Tampa & Austin... I'm unsure where to go. Choosing a place based on asthma/breathing... southwest. I'd prefer west coast only, but with recent unrest, I'm better staying out of CA, Portland & Seattle.

Where? Don't know. Scottsdale, AZ? I'll be back once settled... probably Dec.

Happy Holidays, All!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Getting on the road early tomorrow morning to relocate cross country. I've been visiting NEPA for a month.

With Covid causing several job losses... San Diego, then Tampa & Austin... I'm unsure where to go. Choosing a place based on asthma/breathing... southwest. I'd prefer west coast only, but with recent unrest, I'm better staying out of CA, Portland & Seattle.

Happy Holidays, All!

What's NEPA?
    Good luck!
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Happy Holidays, All!

What's NEPA?
    Good luck!

Northeastern Pennsylvania.

TY for your good wishes! I'll be back soon. :smile:
    IslandGal3 wrote: »

Happy Holidays, All!

Safe travels!

TY, IG... see ya soon.

• ryfit626
    ryfit626 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. 35 here. I used to be an active member and reached my goal, then I quit. 60 lbs later I'm back and ready to get this weight off again. Feel free to add as a friend!
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone...feeling blah today. My bloodwork that i've gotten back so far from my physical yesterday wasn't as terrible as I thought. Cholesterol a little high, but actually has gone down since last year so she's not stressed about it. She did offer to subscribe me pot for my anxiety issues. Not sure i'm ready to take that step yet though.

Hope you are all doing well and healthy and happy!!
  • FutureFit2020
    FutureFit2020 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    cgrout78 wrote: »
    Morning everyone...feeling blah today. My bloodwork that i've gotten back so far from my physical yesterday wasn't as terrible as I thought. Cholesterol a little high, but actually has gone down since last year so she's not stressed about it. She did offer to subscribe me pot for my anxiety issues. Not sure i'm ready to take that step yet though.

Hope you are all doing well and healthy and happy!!

I love that your doctor is just offering up the good stuff. :D

Are you able to choose what you get so that you can just get very low THC with none of the high?

https://www.leafly.com/news/strains-products/what-are-the-best-cannabis-strains-for-anxiety

I've been curious about CBD oil but it's pretty expensive where I live.
  • FutureFit2020
    Options
    I'm tired and grumpy and need some space today! I just need a secret covid cave for the next 6 months that no one knows about....
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    We'll Indian summer is over but it's a beautiful day today. The boy has a day off tomorrow so it's basically our Friday today!

I hope all who are struggling find a way out of the struggles.
  • cgrout78
    Options
    I'm tired and grumpy and need some space today! I just need a secret covid cave for the next 6 months that no one knows about....

there are so many days I just want to check myself into a hotel for a weekend or even a couple weeknights just to get away from everyone and have some space
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options

When you figure out the secret to making this happen, please share! I'm right there with you!
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options

there are so many days I just want to check myself into a hotel for a weekend or even a couple weeknights just to get away from everyone and have some space

can i join you? never mind - that would defeat the purpose of having space
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Where is that beautiful woman and soul, @forestfreek.
  • cgrout78
    Options
    seepersaud wrote: »

Haha...we can get rooms next to each other!!
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    @cgrout78 Well, today of all days, all I can think about is The Shining or The Hotel California. You can check in but you can never leave. B)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVsbvFkhzY4
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options

that works - are they adjoining? lol
  • FutureFit2020
    Options

I think the "would you suck the toes of the poster above you" threads are that way>

Do any of you have nice plans this weekend? I'm feeling a bit rough as I ate too much crap yesterday (which I definitely swore I wouldn't do after the last time, but will definitely do again I'm sure).

We decorated far too early for Christmas yesterday because *kitten* it. There's a pandemic on and everyone like fairy lights.
  • FutureFit2020
    Options
    Also, I thought dates would be nice, festive, and a not terribly unhealthy treat for putting up the tree... but according to MFP they are 60 calories EACH? And that's a green checked one. They're just big raisins!

::weeping:: :s
  • AliNouveau
    Options

I think the "would you suck the toes of the poster above you" threads are that way>

Do any of you have nice plans this weekend? I'm feeling a bit rough as I ate too much crap yesterday (which I definitely swore I wouldn't do after the last time, but will definitely do again I'm sure).

We decorated far too early for Christmas yesterday because *kitten* it. There's a pandemic on and everyone like fairy lights.

Yay for Christmas decorating boo for feeling ick

We have no plans really. I'll work out, gonna make pot roast for dinner and sourdough bread. Wild times
  • cgrout78
    Options
    We are having a small thanksgiving and since my home office is taking over my living room, not sure how much Christmas decorating i'll get done either. My god 2020 can just suck it.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    razrbak94 wrote: »
    Yay, found my group! 50 and striving for the best “me” I can be.

You're as old as you feel. Do you feel like 41, or 59?