Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• drmwcdrmwc Member, Premium Posts: 650 Member Member, Premium Posts: 650 Member
    I did a 26 mile walk yesterday, over many hills.

I was expecting to be broken today, but so far it's not been too bad. I may go for a climb this evening, but past experience tells me I am likely to be out of form, so it maybe wisest to wait until tomorrow.
    edited June 14
  • LisaHeb1979LisaHeb1979 Member Posts: 215 Member Member Posts: 215 Member
    Happy a Monday folks. Have an amazing day.
  • prugger65prugger65 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    55 and counting here! My goal is to get to my 30's weight of 155. Please add me! I need all the motivation I can get!
  • dusty_demolitiondusty_demolition Member Posts: 16 Member Member Posts: 16 Member
    39 yo Male form CA here tracking macros to get jacked by summers end, lol
  • SERobinsonJrSERobinsonJr Member, Premium Posts: 93 Member Member, Premium Posts: 93 Member
    Ohhh I'm 42, married w/ kids, and that survey was full of *kitten*.
  • VersicolourVersicolour Member Posts: 6,966 Member Member Posts: 6,966 Member
    Ohhh I'm 42, married w/ kids, and that survey was full of *kitten*.

🤣🤣🤣 Glad to hear it!

My ex fully expected me to continue doing everything his mother did for him. I'm sure his fiancé is in a similar situation now! His chores certainly didn't change at all!
    edited June 14
  • blair698blair698 Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member
    I have 50lbs to lose and struggling so much with energy and motivation, hoping by joining mfp it will help me be able to achieve my goal before the end of the year.
  • summerviking1summerviking1 Member Posts: 17 Member Member Posts: 17 Member
    Hi everyone I want to lose about 85 pounds. My goal for this year is 60 pounds. Hope everyone has a great day.
  • TomFit18TomFit18 Member Posts: 2,562 Member Member Posts: 2,562 Member
    Good morning .... happy hump day peeps!
  • LisaHeb1979LisaHeb1979 Member Posts: 215 Member Member Posts: 215 Member
    Happy Wednesday folks. Have a great day.
  • actionmac9256actionmac9256 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Good morning ! New to this just throwing out a howdy to all you hard workers !
  • taglazar1taglazar1 Member Posts: 227 Member Member Posts: 227 Member
    Goooooood morning all. *kitten* smacks and vitamins for everyone
  • cymande1961cymande1961 Member, Premium Posts: 35 Member Member, Premium Posts: 35 Member
    I would join but I'm leaving my 50's in 2 months =) So since y'all are middle age (especially all you still lucky enough to be in your 30's) am I just old? :D
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Member Posts: 919 Member Member Posts: 919 Member
    I would join but I'm leaving my 50's in 2 months =) So since y'all are middle age (especially all you still lucky enough to be in your 30's) am I just old? :D

Some in this group are in their 30's. Others think we're still in our 30's, but our bodies remind us we're not. 😂
    Welcome!
    edited June 16
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 262,413 Member Member Posts: 262,413 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »

Some in this group are in their 30's. Others think we're still in our 30's, but our bodies remind us we're not. 😂
    Welcome!

Morning Jenni 🤗
    82raoo8jn134.jpg
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Member Posts: 919 Member Member Posts: 919 Member

Welcome!

Morning Jenni 🤗
    82raoo8jn134.jpg

Haha! Morning Jo. The sun is starting to set here. Long/busy day. Glad you're feeling better. I hope you have a great Thursday! 🤗
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 262,413 Member Member Posts: 262,413 Member

Welcome!

Morning Jenni 🤗
    82raoo8jn134.jpg

Haha! Morning Jo. The sun is starting to set here. Long/busy day. Glad you're feeling better. I hope you have a great Thursday! 🤗

Thanks Jenni 🤗
    The sun is out here but there is no real warmth in it. Winter is definitely here 🥶
    Hope you have a great Wednesday 🤗😄
  • Jacq_quiJacq_qui Member Posts: 340 Member Member Posts: 340 Member
    Hope everyone had a great weekend. Did you know A survey of 17,000 people across 28 countries found that after marriage, the amount of time a man spends doing chores on a weekly basis decreases significantly?

I'm gonna go ahead and get married.

They obviously surveyed my husband!