Liver Flush

Options
1235»

Replies

• SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    "Curds in your turds"... Thanks for the giggle, @diannethegeek ! :)

I notice OP seems to have left the building, by the way... funny how that always happens, ain't it?

Maybe he can't get to his computer right now - it's too far from the bathroom. :)

I do hope you're wrong...! ;)
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

I notice OP seems to have left the building, by the way... funny how that always happens, ain't it?

Maybe he can't get to his computer right now - it's too far from the bathroom. :)

I'd rather that than him posting from the bathroom giving a play by play.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

I'd rather that than him posting from the bathroom giving a play by play.

Very true...
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just when you think you've heard it all someone comes up with something new.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    savithny wrote: »
    Yep. I was scrolling to the end to make sure someone posted the fact that the "stones" are actually curds of olive oil soap.

This "cleanse" is kinda cleansing in that it makes SOAP come out of your BUTT. You make the soap IN YOUR BUTT.

But it doesn't remove ANYTHING from your gallbladder. Nothing, nada, not a single stone.

Pooping soap would be clean, yes?

Has this warped into a "clean eating thread"?
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Yep. I was scrolling to the end to make sure someone posted the fact that the "stones" are actually curds of olive oil soap.

This "cleanse" is kinda cleansing in that it makes SOAP come out of your BUTT. You make the soap IN YOUR BUTT.

But it doesn't remove ANYTHING from your gallbladder. Nothing, nada, not a single stone.

It gives "clean eating" a whole new meaning, though!

Sorry Snicks--you beat me to it. ;)
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

Pooping soap would be clean, yes?

Has this warped into a "clean eating thread"?

I don't know if it's so much about clean eating as it is about what you eat keeps the pipes clean in the end.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    MaybeLed wrote: »
    Gallstones severely disrupt the performance of the liver, which has over 500 functions —which is why doing a flush is one of the most important things you can do.

David Wolfe, is that you?
    https://www.davidwolfe.com/liver-gallbladder-flush-protocol/

Plagiarism is not cool, dude, even if it is a woo-site.

Eurgh that man :unamused:

He steals kitten gifs off the internet, posts them on facebook so he has millions of followers and looks reputable. Then before you know it my 'new to facebook' baby boomer relatives are telling me how you only need to eat organic and fast on days ending in a 'y' to cure/prevent cancer.

He's bloody dangerous, though it's a marketing strategy that works well, Britain First springs to mind. Me and my OH are going to give My MIL a lesson on internet safety over Christmas.

http://ascienceenthusiast.com/the-david-avocado-wolfe-effect/

Great link! Thanks. Pretty much sums it all up. <3