Ask a mortician

Options

Replies

• PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Do dead men when they go stiff, also get a permanent hard on? I would love to die with a hard on one day. lol Is that why they only show half the body at the viewings?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    Never thought of the possibilities of where my ashes could be scattered...but that sounds appealing.

Actually, sprinkle me around Lake Tahoe or on Manhattan Beach.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    One possibility is to be cremated and your ashes used to grow a tree.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

that's what i want. i want to be a tree when i grow dead.

before they had that my plan was to have my friends steal my body and bury me somewhere shallow and foresty without a coffin, so the bugs and worms and rot and animals could get to me. natural decay and all that.

I was just telling my husband about green burials last night. They are becoming more and more popular. It's something I'm considering in the back of my mind. Hopefully, I have a good long while to toss the thought around.
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Options
    Have you ever had a corpse move? And do you have to do something to the eyes to keep them closed?
  • kschwab0203
    kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    This thread is awesome!
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    yayamom3 wrote: »

before they had that my plan was to have my friends steal my body and bury me somewhere shallow and foresty without a coffin, so the bugs and worms and rot and animals could get to me. natural decay and all that.

I was just telling my husband about green burials last night. They are becoming more and more popular. It's something I'm considering in the back of my mind. Hopefully, I have a good long while to toss the thought around.

ooh! good to know, they're illegal a lot of places, which is why it's good to have degenerate friends who don't mind a bit of corpse-napping.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    futureicon wrote: »
    I want to be added to powdered creamer containers.. Just a pinch in each jar. Ha

I don't know why this made me giggle...But it totally did.
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    yayamom3 wrote: »

This was something my husband told me about a few years ago, I told him to do his research, set it up and put it in writing...don't leave that stuff up to me. My own plan is to donate whatever organs can be used and my corpse can go to science.
  • Tr4pQueen
    Tr4pQueen Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    How is the person above me going to die?
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    futureicon wrote: »
    3oz8xOCu2uNFYJsZEI.gif
    Wait.. you're serious?
    Tr4pQueen wrote: »
    How is the person above me going to die?

Let's not answer that, mmmkay.