"You can lose weight without working out". YES. But...

Options
1234568»

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,952 Member
    Options
    This wasnt done on purpose, but we used to put our shih-tzu Emma who's in my previous pic, in the pram when she got too old and slow to walk far when we walked the other dogs, and our cat Archie jumped in the pram as soon as soon as we got it out, so he came along too! People must have thought we were mad, walking a dog AND a cat in a damn stroller :lol:

Drat, I wish I'd thought of putting my neighbor's ShihTzu in a stroller! I wonder how she would have liked that...
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    This wasnt done on purpose, but we used to put our shih-tzu Emma who's in my previous pic, in the pram when she got too old and slow to walk far when we walked the other dogs, and our cat Archie jumped in the pram as soon as soon as we got it out, so he came along too! People must have thought we were mad, walking a dog AND a cat in a damn stroller :lol:

Drat, I wish I'd thought of putting my neighbor's ShihTzu in a stroller! I wonder how she would have liked that...

I think they're made for it. She used to let us know when she wanted to get out to stretch her legs and also yapped when she wanted to get back in. It was the perfect solution for her.
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    This thread has gone WAY off topic.