Options
    Starting/Current Weight - 303 lbs
    January Goal - 298 lbs
    Ultimate Goal - 170 lbs

1/8 - 303 lbs
  • xingchao
    xingchao Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late for this, but I would love to lose my last 4-5 pounds by this month! December was hard for me, and I wasn't able to lose 5 pounds but let's see how January goes.

Starting weight: 122
    Current weight: 101.1
    January goal: 96
    Ultimate goal: 93 - 96 pounds, hopefully by the end of spring break!

I plan on weighing in every Sunday. I hope this challenge won't turn out like the one in December, where I only recorded several weigh-ins. I didn't stay on track like I said I would and probably played a role in me not losing 5 lbs at the end of the month because I didn't take it seriously. But I like January because it is the first month of the year (new year, new me!)

I also plan on recording my week's progress or how it had turned out on each weigh-in like I had did for December. I feel like it helps as a reflection on myself and can give myself an understanding on how I had been successful/unsuccessful.

January 1, 2016 - 101.1

January 8, 2016 - 101.7
    Although it may not look like progress, I have to take into account that I had three days of overeating in a matter of two and a half weeks. I'm staying positive that I didn't gain that much. Let's get back on track! I plan to stick with it this month, and this time I mean it! Winter break was a disaster for me, and I hope this President's Week won't be the same. I also have a winter fitness exam somewhere in the "next couple of weeks," as my teacher tells me. Because it's a surprise date, I actually have to stick to healthy eating. Aiming for one pound this week. Let's see how this goes!

January 15, 2016 -

January 22, 2016 -

January 29, 2016 -

• SamanthaLouiseMence
    SamanthaLouiseMence Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    mbanks123 wrote: »
    Starting weight - 65.8kg
    Revised January goal - 60.8kg
    Ultimate goal -55kg

2nd: 63.1kg
    9th: 61.9kg
    16th:
    23rd:
    30th:

Mainly water weight at the start though. I've also had to revise my January goal as I didn't realise it wasn't at least 5 pounds!

Keep going everyone. Great results so far :smile:

It doesn't have to be a minimum of 5lbs, that's just the name of the challenge lol
    It can be anything you like x
  • mbanks123
    mbanks123 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    mbanks123 wrote: »
    Starting weight - 65.8kg
    Revised January goal - 60.8kg
    Ultimate goal -55kg

2nd: 63.1kg
    9th: 61.9kg
    16th:
    23rd:
    30th:

Mainly water weight at the start though. I've also had to revise my January goal as I didn't realise it wasn't at least 5 pounds!

Keep going everyone. Great results so far :smile:

It doesn't have to be a minimum of 5lbs, that's just the name of the challenge lol
    It can be anything you like x

Ah okay! I'm doing well so far anyway so I may as well. I won't be upset if I don't make 5 pounds :) I'll still be happy if I achieve my original goal
  • GetteJ
    GetteJ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    GetteJ wrote: »
    Starting weight - 135
    Current weight - 153.2
    January goal - 5lbs
    Ultimate goal - 125

The holiday parties are over. Time to go!

OK
    Current 154.2
    Up and down little bits all week, and I forgot we had one more family holiday party!
    Walked hall and gym laps at least 10 minutes every weekday before school, usually more. Trying to increase overall activity in the hopes of actually working up to full-out workouts.
    Tracked all weekdays but no weekends.
    Husband is swapping out my apple watch for me today and I had no idea how dependent I was on it until I am gone. It logs on for me automatically so I will have to be diligent about tracking for myself while it's gone!