Creepiest MFPers?!?

Options

Replies

• mikepp33
    mikepp33 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WOW dudes are desperate lol from Facebook, to Instagram, to Snapchat, to MFP, to Pinterest? What's with guys wanting to send d!ck pics too!?
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    mikepp33 wrote: »
    WOW dudes are desperate lol from Facebook, to Instagram, to Snapchat, to MFP, to Pinterest? What's with guys wanting to send d!ck pics too!?

Is this a request?
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Also @Cutaway_Collar how long is your lunch time?

You planning to stalk?
    Ohhhh I know what you're up to. Sneaky, D.
    Watch your back, @Cutaway_Collar
  • mikepp33
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

Is this a request?

haha good one...I am just saying this girl I know every guy that she meets its like the 1st thing they want to do
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    @_MistahJ_ so not creepy. There ya go...you were tagged. :)

But his profile pic though. Yikes.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    epr3996 wrote: »

I guess boys just think they have something special but really you've seen one...

This is why I request each dic in pic to be dressed in costume.

Wow now I feel weird because I've never sent a dic pic! Was I suppose to ask?

usually you don't ask you just send. It's more of a treat then
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Honestly, like my Sexy game, my Creepy game never comes off right and I end up just being cute and in the friend zone. Or making people laugh.

F being a nice guy...grrrrrr.
  • mikepp33
    Options
    _unsteady_ wrote: »
    jnichel wrote: »

Is this a request?

haha good one...I am just saying this girl I know every guy that she meets its like the 1st thing they want to do

You too right?

naw man pulling my *kitten* out for a picture is like solving a rubiks cube...too long haha
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    epr3996 wrote: »

I guess boys just think they have something special but really you've seen one...

This is why I request each dic in pic to be dressed in costume.

Wow now I feel weird because I've never sent a dic pic! Was I suppose to ask?

usually you don't ask you just send. It's more of a treat then

Oh, stand by.