Is this offending?

Options

Replies

• PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I don't know what's going on in this thread but I love cream puffs and also Wine.

How many cream puffs can you eat in one sitting?
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    finny11122 wrote: »
    Are you still cream puffin . This is sparta persian kitty . Now back off the cream puffs hahaha

Cream puffs are life. Never have I known anyone not like them.

Tomorrow i will try a cream puff and coffee . I reckon it will be nice .
  • PersianKitty94
    Options
    Are you still cream puffin . This is sparta persian kitty . Now back off the cream puffs hahaha

" A cream puff".. Just 1? Are you human?
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Is anyone bringing extra creampuffs, I am still waiting
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options

" A cream puff".. Just 1? Are you human?

You can bring me some more
  • YoungIronG
    YoungIronG Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    me: okay well you're out of liquor and indo so this "party" is awful anyway

*whole time stuffing my mouth, crumbs everywhere
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I think that when you followed the cream puffs into the kitchen, it became entirely reasonable for her to ask you to stop scoffing them.
  • PersianKitty94
    Options
    I think that when you followed the cream puffs into the kitchen, it became entirely reasonable for her to ask you to stop scoffing them.

I didn't follow the puffs to the kitchen. I went to get some water and decided to get 1 more when I was there. It was all clear to me why she removed them in the first place when she told me. Didn't know they were so stingy on puffs at the time.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

I didn't follow the puffs to the kitchen. I went to get some water and decided to get 1 more when I was there. It was all clear to me why she removed them in the first place when she told me. Didn't know they were so stingy on puffs at the time.

From her point of view, she tactfully removed them and you didn't get the hint, so she said something. Seems reasonable.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    Maybe, just maybe this isn't as big a deal as people are making it to be?

Manners were missing. No one got hurt.

And now a whole lot of dieters are craving cream puffs.

Don't we all have more important things to think about?

Like what show you're going to binge watch next?
  • PersianKitty94
    Options
    Maybe, just maybe this isn't as big a deal as people are making it to be?

Manners were missing. No one got hurt.

And now a whole lot of dieters are craving cream puffs.

Don't we all have more important things to think about?

Like what show you're going to binge watch next?

Yea exactly. Was just trying to see if such an event would offend people or not. People are going deep.
  • jenneemally
    jenneemally Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I would have assumed the whole plate was for one person ( me of course) ;)
  • PersianKitty94
    Options
    I would have assumed the whole plate was for one person ( me of course) ;)

Never assume such thing. People will beat you up.
  • valentina5777
    valentina5777 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yup I think that's pretty rude tbh. It's the hosts problem they didn't provide more food.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    I never knew we could discuss cream puffs in such detail. I kind of despise the words "cream" and "puff" right about now.
  • dann05
    dann05 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Go home
    You get invited to a bday party. You're just eating a few cream puffs and just enjoying yourself. Then the party host comes to you and tells you to eat less so others can have some of the cream puffs also. Would you be offended?
    You get invited to a bday party. You're just eating a few cream puffs and just enjoying yourself. Then the party host comes to you and tells you to eat less so others can have some of the cream puffs also. Would you be offended?

• jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    dann05 wrote: »
    Go home

Quoted x 4.... You go home! You're drunk
  • sunburntgalaxy
    sunburntgalaxy Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Ok I haven't read the whole thread but I saw you said you had 5 and that they were bite sized - you should have had one more because, at least on the box of the mini cream puffs I like, it says there are 6 to a serving. The host was rude for not having enough food for all their guests and even more rude for making the comment. I would have assumed at least 3 per person (because I didn't look at the serving size until just now) to be safe, depending on what other food was available. Host was in the wrong, you are totally in the clear, and also they owe you a cream puff. Don't be offended by it but do let the host know maybe they should plan better next time.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    It's time a make a confession in this thread.....

I don't know if I've ever had a cream puff.... Is that what they are ^? Like a donut with whip cream in it?