Is this offending?

Options

Replies

• bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Cream puffs are the dumbest desserts. Do not understand them.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    72whba9cxxid.jpg

I personally like the potato idea better. :love:
  • bbell1985
    Options
    I like cream pies more than cream puffs.

You nasty boy
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    72whba9cxxid.jpg

I personally like the potato idea better. :love:

That looks so delicious!
  • sunburntgalaxy
    sunburntgalaxy Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »

I like them because when we have to bring stuff in for work they are quick and simple because I can get the mini ones frozen at the grocery store (our office is pretty small and they sell a big enough box to work in the office - well maybe not now that I looked at the serving size). They are pretty neutral so they are a safe option, and when I am not in the mood to cook anything to bring in I am still contributing. They are always gone by the end of the day so I take that to mean everyone likes them.

Personally I prefer the chocolate éclairs made by the same company, but I don't want to waste then on office people.
  • bbell1985
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »

I like them because when we have to bring stuff in for work they are quick and simple because I can get the mini ones frozen at the grocery store (our office is pretty small and they sell a big enough box to work in the office - well maybe not now that I looked at the serving size). They are pretty neutral so they are a safe option, and when I am not in the mood to cook anything to bring in I am still contributing. They are always gone by the end of the day so I take that to mean everyone likes them.

Personally I prefer the chocolate éclairs made by the same company, but I don't want to waste then on office people.

I'd buy them for a party too probably because they're literally one of the only sweets I'd pass on. They're just so...airy. I like dense, fudgey things.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    There needs to be more info:

What were the other food selections?

Cheetohs and chips

wtf083.gif
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    It's time a make a confession in this thread.....

I don't know if I've ever had a cream puff.... Is that what they are ^? Like a donut with whip cream in it?

A puff pastry filled with the cream you would find in an eclair. They are divine. Come over, I will bake you some.

Are you asking her or me?

Wait. .... don't answer that.

I'll just pretend that I didn't fully understand the offer.

I'm leaving my house now.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    Who serves cream puffs at a shower??? And who tells someone NOT to eat?? There is always food left over!! I hate baby showers and bridal crap and I'm married and have kids! Sorry but I am offended she said THAT to you! I doubt very much u ate the whole plate and even if u did I would THANK you for eating! Whoever this person is she FLUNKED good hostessing 101..wow..am beyond stunned she said that..hello food..eaten..#worsthostessever!

Relax hun, this was a bday party.

Ugh. Hate people who tell me to relax. .rude is rude.and. .hun really. .leave this stuff for fb k

raw
  • Who_Needs_Pants
    Who_Needs_Pants Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    OMG....I would have left immediately. That was in such poor taste. Me and my gift would've been kicking rocks.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    The OP just needs to find friends who know how to put out a better party spread. Get to know some Italians or Jews. You'll never go hungry again.
  • alarmed123
    alarmed123 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Ugh I feel offended by what your party host said lol I would never limit anything to my guests, that's why I always have an abundant amount of everything.
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    The OP just needs to find friends who know how to put out a better party spread. Get to know some Italians or Jews. You'll never go hungry again.

I know an Italian. Been to 2 of her parties and she tells guests to being food.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    ew1jtp6csakf.jpg
    You get invited to a bday party. You're just eating a few cream puffs and just enjoying yourself. Then the party host comes to you and tells you to eat less so others can have some of the cream puffs also. Would you be offended?

• rhodesjem
    rhodesjem Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Yes! I would leave..
  • ButterIsGood
    ButterIsGood Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow that's terrible.