Easy Mac Diet

Options

Replies

• brewerfan13
    brewerfan13 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Easy Mac day #13 in the books. 1775 clean calories taken in today. Tomorrow marks 2 days on this plan and I am feeling great. Skin tones also look improved. I never knew eating clean and healthy foods would be so easy and have such a positive impact on my body and overall attitude towards health. #easymac

Now i know you're yanking our chain..

scale number going down, waistline trimming, eating foods i enjoy and not overly concerned about anything...those are victories for me.

bold away, my diary is open. If others did this plan you wouldn't see the silly questions asked over and over on the forum. But then again, maybe my approach is too simple.
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    Enjoyed some Easy Mac for dinner with a dash of Frank Red Hot sauce. As a side, I thoroughly enjoyed 2oz of ground turkey and half of an avocado, topped with some hand picked tomato!! #easymac
  • AngInCanada
    AngInCanada Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Easy Mac day #13 in the books. 1775 clean calories taken in today. Tomorrow marks 2 days on this plan and I am feeling great. Skin tones also look improved. I never knew eating clean and healthy foods would be so easy and have such a positive impact on my body and overall attitude towards health. #easymac

scale number going down, waistline trimming, eating foods i enjoy and not overly concerned about anything...those are victories for me.

bold away, my diary is open. If others did this plan you wouldn't see the silly questions asked over and over on the forum. But then again, maybe my approach is too simple.

Your diary is locked tight with lock and key. Can't see a thing.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I ate alphagetti today
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    The Easy Mac diet doesn't require you to workout "x" number of days a week (or at all). However, if you choose to incorporate exercise, the Easy Mac diet encourages participants to do so at there own pace. Feeling under the weather? Do what makes you feel relaxed. Tonight I did an executive workout. 10 minutes in the whirlpool, 10 minutes swimming SLOW laps and 20 minutes of low intensity cardio SITTING in the sauna. Combine with healthy food choices and you will remain on track. Remember, abs aren't made in the kitchen. #easymac
  • brewerfan13
    Options

[/quote]Your diary is locked tight with lock and key. Can't see a thing. [/quote]

Strange. It is set to public

• brewerfan13
    Options
    Your diary is locked tight with lock and key. Can't see a thing. [/quote]

Strange. It is set to public

[/quote]

My wife can see my diary but we are friends on the app. Not sure if that is the reason.
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,221 Member
    Options

I just checked and I can see it. Not sure why it's not showing for you.
  • rankinsect
    rankinsect Posts: 2,238 Member
    Options
    Well, that sounds like how I ate every day in college. I survived. I still like macaroni and cheese (although I at least make the regular box kind, not the easy mac).
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

App versus site, maybe?
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    Easy Mac Diet day #14 in the books. 1476 calories taken in. Tomorrow morning will be the official weigh in for week #2. I'm confident the scale will show a loss for the week. Discipline and consistency is gonna pay off!! #easymac
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

App versus site, maybe?

I can't see it either (app), but I'm happy just reading the stories.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

App versus site, maybe?

I can't see it either (app), but I'm happy just reading the stories.

I'm on the site, and no problem. Although the stories are much more entertaining. :bigsmile:
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I can see it
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options

App versus site, maybe?

This might be it. I don't even bother trying to look at food diaries on my phone app anymore. No problems generally on the computer. I have an android phone.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I DIDN'T have easy mac tonight for dinner and now I'm all bloated. Maybe there's a connection...
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    Easy Mac Diet week 2 weight loss.... 2 pounds. Total of 5 pounds in 2 weeks. Are you eating endless water crest salads? Going to dinner parties and passing on deserts? Drinking a glass of water when you really want a beer, wine or mixed drink? Dragging yourself to the gym when you want to watch the NFL playoffs? There is no need to make those sacrifices on the Easy Mac Diet!! #easymac