Easy Mac Diet

Options

Replies

• kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    LOL. Yes Mr. Easy Mac, hopefully us unsophisticated rabble will someday develop a morally superior taste for virtuous and respectable food choices. Until then, we will have to wallow in this lowbrow fare. So sad :cry:

@brewerfan13 Have you ever tried the Velveeta version? I know you started your hashtagged diet because you had a bargains worth of Easy Mac, but I was curious if you had an opinion on other options? I had always been a Kraft girl growing up, but I recently tried the Velveeta version and was impressed. I may have to do a side-by-side taste test.
  • brewerfan13
    brewerfan13 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    LOL. Yes Mr. Easy Mac, hopefully us unsophisticated rabble will someday develop a morally superior taste for virtuous and respectable food choices. Until then, we will have to wallow in this lowbrow fare. So sad :cry:

@brewerfan13 Have you ever tried the Velveeta version? I know you started your hashtagged diet because you had a bargains worth of Easy Mac, but I was curious if you had an opinion on other options? I had always been a Kraft girl growing up, but I recently tried the Velveeta version and was impressed. I may have to do a side-by-side taste test.

Yes I enjoy the Velveeta very much. Especially with some A1 and bacon bits.

However the convenience of Easy Mac (water/microwave) is making this real simple for me. It took me longer to pack my sons school lunch this morning that it did to whip up my breakfast.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I can't eat wheat due to an autoimmune disorder, but I was able to find this. Not as easy as Easy Mac, but it actually had protein, a little calcium and a decent amount of vitamin B6 in it. Tastes pretty good, too. Now everyone can join the mac n cheese diet revolution!
    gsz58a3jfhpa.jpg
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    At first, I wasn't a big fan of the Easy Mac diet. But after hearing the name over and over while reading this ridiculous thread, and seeing the OP's avatar repeatedly, I find myself craving some old school boxed mac and cheese. Disturbing... :o

OP's eeeeeevil mind control tactics have lured you in :lol:

• GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    I can't eat wheat due to an autoimmune disorder, but I was able to find this. Not as easy as Easy Mac, but it actually had protein, a little calcium and a decent amount of vitamin B6 in it. Tastes pretty good, too. Now everyone can join the mac n cheese diet revolution!
    gsz58a3jfhpa.jpg

I have celiac. This is what I eat when I want quick and dirty boxed mac and cheese. It has a lot of protein:

Mac-and-Cheese-1024x576.jpg
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    gsz58a3jfhpa.jpg

I have celiac. This is what I eat when I want quick and dirty boxed mac and cheese. It has a lot of protein:

Mac-and-Cheese-1024x576.jpg

OMG! The protein! YES!!! :D
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    Dinner - Easy Mac with a dash of Sprout's seasoning, a few pieces of teriyaki chicken (not breaded) and a couple hot banana pepper rings. I'm going to finish off the chicken for breakfast as I'm feeling kinda full tonight. #easymac
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    Easy Mac day #10 in the books. I felt full and somewhat bloated ever since lunch (which was delicious). It was difficult to count calories today as I was eating foods provided and therefore I was not able to see the label. I'm being conservative at saying 1410 calories consumed. Had a good workout tonight. 21 laps on the indoor track alternating laps carrying a 25lb weight. Then I did 15 minutes of LIT cardio hanging out in the Sauna. Another great day the Easy Mac way!!
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    Leftover dinner (excluding the Easy Mac) for breakfast? But of course. The Easy Mac diet lets you eat what you want to eat, when you want to eat it. #easymac
  • Nikki10129
    Nikki10129 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    My roommate just bought a huge box of easy mac, gonna incorporate some of your teachings into dinner tonight
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    Leftover dinner (excluding the Easy Mac) for breakfast? But of course. The Easy Mac diet lets you eat what you want to eat, when you want to eat it. #easymac

Just dropping in to grovel at your awesomeness, and express my dismay at someone flagging your posts. I'm not sure why it surprises me anymore...

I'd much rather the flagged just "ignore" me than to flag a post that clearly is not spam.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »

You know that the Velveeta is still a Kraft product, right? We love the Velveeta version too. Probably prefer it. But the very best is homemade. ;)
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    You don't have the time to prepare "healthy" food in advance so you have it ready when you need it? 3 minutes and 30 seconds is all you need. This is less than most people spend in the bathroom. Easy Mac offers a simple solution for those with a "busy lifestyle" . My Lunch is garnished with cayenne pepper, a slider on the side and a hydrating diet mountain dew. #easymac