Easy Mac Diet

Options

Replies

• brewerfan13
    brewerfan13 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Workout done. 1.5 miles around track alternating laps carrying a 25lb weight. Then I did 15 minutes of LIT cardio hanging out in the Sauna. Both workouts equally taxing. I might have some malt liquor tonight. #easymac
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    TR0berts wrote: »
    First there was the #shamwow

Then there was the #slapchop

And now... there is #EASYMAC

Don't forget #shakeweight

raw

I had no idea you could get shake weight with cloaking technology. That would be awesome for use on the bus/train. #givemeaseat

This thread is marketing gold for kraft. #easymac

Only if the hashtag begins with Kraft:).
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    Late dinner and boy am I ravenous. Easy Mac seasoned with Tony's. #winning
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Can the #easymac diet be done without a microwave, @brewerfan13 ? #easymacnomicrowave
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    Easy Mac day #11 in the books. I only ate 1335 calories today which is too few for me. I was an angry man leading up to my late dinner and the Easy Mac did have a soothing effect. Postponed my malt liquor until tomorrow. #easymac
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    Can the #easymac diet be done without a microwave, @brewerfan13 ? #easymacnomicrowave

I suppose you could boil the noodles but that is a fair amount of effort for 1 serving. I think it is called Easy Mac because it can be done in the microwave and without having to add milk or water.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Stopping by for #easymac fun times.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    Arg! Now I'm really starting to wish they sold EasyMac around these parts...

It can only be better than those extremely nasty protein bars I bought on sale this week...
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    Breakfast time - toasted Turkey sandwich with white shredded queso cheese, banana pepper rings, Kallas mustard and a drizzle of rendezvous BBQ sauce. Dish garnished with a serving of Kroger brand BBQ chips. Washed down with a refreshing Rockstar energy drink (no sugar yet loaded with Vitamins) #easymac
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I had boxed mac n cheese for dinner last night. o:)
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    Easy Mac out of the bowl. Admittedly, not as good as the packs I had been using. But still tasty and healthy. #easymac
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options

I suppose you could boil the noodles but that is a fair amount of effort for 1 serving. I think it is called Easy Mac because it can be done in the microwave and without having to add milk or water.

So, what you you are saying is the #easymac diet is not for those of us too lazy to buy a microwave? #hardmac

No what I'm saying is easy mac is designed to be made in a microwave. If you don't have a microwave but want to go on a macaroni and cheese diet than I would use the boxed macaroni and cheese. This, of course, is assuming you have a functional stove and access to a clean water source.

If you don't have that either you could always eat the noodles raw or swallow them whole (using water) like you are swallowing a pill.

Thank you. I'm glad to hear macaroni and cheese diets are inclusive. #easymac #hardmac #waterlessmac