Easy Mac Diet

Options

Replies

• brewerfan13
    brewerfan13 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Nikki10129 wrote: »
    Enjoyed a bowl of #easymac last nights, might have put me over my calories but that's ok, the easy mac diet knows no one is perfect #easymac

That is exactly right. The best thing about the diet is there are zero restrictions, unlike many diets you read about in the mainstream media or on here. Stay committed on the Easy Mac plan and you will certainly see positive results.
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    The Easy Mac diet does not restrict you from enjoying a barley pop. #easymac
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    Easy Mac Diet day #19 in the books. 1462 calories in and a few out.

24 laps around the indoor track alternating laps carrying a 25lb weight for the first 20. Then a 4 lap cool down. Finished up with 15 minutes in the Sauna. My waist line is trimming up in an accelerated manner while eating the foods I enjoy. Don't let your diet restrict you. #easymac
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    Easy Mac Diet day 20 in the books. 1765 calories. Does the weekend derail your "diet"? Not mine. And if you embark on the Easy Mac diet you will start winning again when it comes to your diet and losing weight (if that is your goal) Don't fall for the mainstream scams by being a slave to your diet. #easymac
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Easy Mac Diet day 20 in the books. 1765 calories. Does the weekend derail your "diet"? Not mine. And if you embark on the Easy Mac diet you will start winning again when it comes to your diet and losing weight (if that is your goal) Don't fall for the mainstream scams by being a slave to your diet. #easymac

But you're a slave to easymac :huh:
  • brewerfan13
    Options

But you're a slave to easymac :huh:

Wrong. Flip it around.
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    Easy Mac Diet day 21 in the books. 1735 calories in and some more out.

Today, I had my Easy Mac for breakfast (not pictured)and my second serving was substituted with homemade macaroni and cheese served up at work for a coworkers birthday (happy birthday Emily) I guesstimated 1000 calories for lunch. I didn't eat the full serving of country fried steak.

Tonight I got in a good workout doing 24 laps- alternating laps carrying a 25lb weight. I also was able to get in a 20 minute cool down in the sauna.

Weigh in day tomorrow. #easymac
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    Easy Mac Diet week Three - 4 pounds lost. 10 pounds cumulative. 30 to go. #easymac
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    Does your diet restrict you from consuming sugary baked goods? Or are you on day number "x" of "y" and you "can't" have a piece of DELICIOUS king cake? Are you told to eat sugar free jello for dessert? Not me. Lose weight, feel great and eat what you want on the Easy Mac diet. #kingcake #randazzos #easymac
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    Easy Mac Diet day 23 in the books. 1695 calories in.

24 laps around the indoor track alternating laps carrying a 25lb weight for the first 20. Followed up by 17 minutes of low intensity (LIT) cardio in the sauna. Great day. #easymac
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of mac-in' it up for lunch today but we'll see how it goes... ;)
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    what happened to the easymac dude? is he ok?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

Why would you bump this thread?! :laugh: :cry:
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options

Why would you bump this thread?! :laugh: :cry:

It's a legitimate question, lol. Is he okay?
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options

easy mac poisioning
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

I'd say he got sick of easymac and quit!

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but i saw someone mention mac and cheese on another post which reminded me of this debacle of a thread...
  • KeithWhiteJr
    KeithWhiteJr Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I had some gluten free Annie's single serve Mac & Cheese for lunch today. Does that count? If so, I did the easy mac diet today and I am feeling great!!

I will have beers at dinner tonight and don't have to worry, because I am easy maccin'!

Maybe I can use beer instead of water in my easy mac...
    :)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I had some gluten free Annie's single serve Mac & Cheese for lunch today. Does that count? If so, I did the easy mac diet today and I am feeling great!!

I will have beers at dinner tonight and don't have to worry, because I am easy maccin'!

Why would you bump the thread again.... :laugh: :noway:
  • KeithWhiteJr
    KeithWhiteJr Posts: 233 Member
    Options

Why would you bump the thread again.... :laugh: :noway:

o:)
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    Easy Mac day 789 in the books. After sending countless emails, manual diet logs, various exercise routines and dozens of pictures to the app administrators my account is finally unlocked. I've been able to reach my weight loss goal and remain within 5 pounds of it since the end of 2017. I've been in maintenance mode of late but now looking to drop another 10 pounds before summer. I've purged out the cabinets and freezer. Calorie goal of 1600 per day with at a minimum of 2 easy Mac meals each day. For those with a griddle if you prepare a serving of easy Mac it is easy to mix with chunks of bacon and onion on a flat top. It can be done other ways but I love to be able to cook outside. I cook the easy Mac inside (no mess) and mix in the fixings outside (no mess). It's good to be back. Thank you myfitnesspal/Underarmour for allowing me to post again. I've missed the collaboration and team environment of the community. Cheers.