Weighing Food Takes Too Long And is OBSESSIVE!

Options
123457»

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    weighing food is interesting for a period of time.. educational ... but I have no desire to weigh my corn cob or shrimp shells. lol.. I do think weighing food forever is obsessive.

As long as I'm living this lifestyle, I'll embrace the "obsession". Oh, and since lifestyle pretty much means forever...... I think you get the picture. 😉
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    I only called it an obsession in response to the post I quoted. I find my food scale an invaluable tool and I would not be doing as well as I am without it. ☺
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,178 Member
    Options
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    I only called it an obsession in response to the post I quoted. I find my food scale an invaluable tool and I would not be doing as well as I am without it. ☺

Absolutely understood that it was not you who thought it was an obsession, but that the person you were replying to did think that. I intended to be agreeing with and supporting your point. I'm sorry that wasn't clear! :flowerforyou:
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,979 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    LyndaBSS wrote: »

Absolutely understood that it was not you who thought it was an obsession, but that the person you were replying to did think that. I intended to be agreeing with and supporting your point. I'm sorry that wasn't clear! :flowerforyou:

OK -- but this is your thread (from over two years ago), and you were the one who brought the word obsessive into it, long before the person LyndaBSS was responding to. My recollection is that you weren't arguing for that position (it doesn't seem like you at all), but ... I dunno ... the whole thing seems weirdly self-reflexive, rabbit-chasing-itself-down-a-hole-ish. Maybe I'm just tired.