Anyone got a stomach pearcing?

Options
1235»

Replies

• CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    I used to have mine done, removed it long ago.
  • ellenasl210
    ellenasl210 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I got mine done about a year ago for my 18th birthday. It never got infected, but it was sore for about 2 months after getting it done.. but I think that's generally normal.

I changed it after 6 months, and even with the dangling ones it doesn't get caught on anything. I think it's adorable, and I hope to start showing it off more as I get closer to my GW (:
  • BluejayNY
    BluejayNY Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I actually got mine at 22 to reward myself for meeting my halfway goal with weight loss.

I think some look trashy and other's don't. Mine is real jewelry..like real gold and I think it is pretty.

I am getting to that age that I am wondering if I should take it out. I don't know but now my navel looks weird to me without it in.
  • tomg33
    tomg33 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I think you should do whatever you want to do. It won't affect your life much, except for having to spend another 5 seconds cleaning it in the shower.

By the way although you probably already know this, to men, piercings like this usually make a woman look more "available."

I don't care much either way but I guess I'd say they're a turn on, so that says something about me :D
  • FitGirlNani
    FitGirlNani Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Got mine done when I was 19, wasn't painful at all. Still rocking it 10 years later! If you're not a trashy, it won't look trashy on you. ;)
  • rgugs13
    rgugs13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I got mine done when I was 18. I don't really show it ever since I still have lots of weight to lose, but I don't think it looks trashy. It will be 10 years of having one next year, and I plan to keep it until there is a very good reason to take it out.

Rachel
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm 39...I had it done when I was 20, took it out when I got pregnant with my son 15 years ago...never put it back in, I also took out my tongue piercing.
    I did get my nose done last summer when I hit the 45 pound weight loss. Do what you feel is right for you, it's your body!
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I have one and I love it <3
    Who gives a f*** what anyone thinks, if you want it then do it.
  • kittyd7015
    kittyd7015 Posts: 4,546 Member
    Options
    I have one. I've had friends tell me it's a huge turn off.

IMG_20130716_185858.jpg

I got it to make my modeling agent mad because I had the "perfect" belly button but they told me I should go on a diet at 5'7 and under 115 lbs (I'm 15lbs heavier in the picture)

I was 19 and I've had it over 10 years now. I mostly ignore it these days. The novelty wears off after the first few years when you stop caring about getting new rings.

Many people have told me naval rings are a huge turn off. I've gotten huge turn on too. But keep in mind you can still win without one. I don't really regret the decision, it's never been caught in anything, but I'm fairly impartial to it now. It's just there. My only concern about others is getting themselves stuck in a situation where they like someone and they're turned off by it.

OMG they told u to diet?!!!! UR TINY!!! xxxx
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Never had a stomach piercing.

Don't really plan on it.