I can only eat bread and juice

Options

Replies

• Makeitso39
    Makeitso39 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    OP, if you're still here and still nauseous, a few salt and vinegar flavored crisps/chips helped with my pregnancy nausea. Whatever your future, good luck!
  • rnedwbt
    rnedwbt Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Positive pregnancy test. Thank you all so much. Now I've got to make " the decision." Concerned that no trained professionals would ink of that but whatever. Thank you everybody

Congratulations!
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Makeitso39 wrote: »
    OP, if you're still here and still nauseous, a few salt and vinegar flavored crisps/chips helped with my pregnancy nausea. Whatever your future, good luck!
    Oh no!!!!! Vinegar makes me vomit, just the smell of it.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I imagine the OP has better things to do than come back to the thread.
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I wonder if the antibiotics that were initially prescribed could have interfered with her contraceptive pill and caused the, ahem, parasite?

Good point!

Or an initial stomach bug reduced the efficacy, pregnancy ensued, and the initial stomach complaint blurred into morning sickness.
  • jen_092
    jen_092 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Seems pointless to keep the thread open now, maybe? Unless there are some important memes we haven't seen.
  • _MotherSuperior_
    _MotherSuperior_ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    13j9BdUUfxTCko.gif
  • SierraFatToSkinny
    SierraFatToSkinny Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Oh, nobody is making fun of her. Just general good humor.

Also, I don't think questions about how she is doing currently is rude, considering this discussion was being kept up to date with her contemplating buying a pregnancy test, buying the test, then the test results.

She seems pretty open.

We all wish you well, OP. Hope it's all falling into line, and if not, then you have support here ready to help as much as we can. :)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Oh, nobody is making fun of her. Just general good humor.

Also, I don't think questions about how she is doing currently is rude, considering this discussion was being kept up to date with her contemplating buying a pregnancy test, buying the test, then the test results.

She seems pretty open.

We all wish you well, OP. Hope it's all falling into line, and if not, then you have support here ready to help as much as we can. :)

This... Don't overreact. It's all in good fun. And for all we know, she's ecstatic, married, and off buying a crib. Perhaps I missed something (it's a long thread), but I don't recall her saying this was awful news... just decisions to be made.
  • K3rB3ar89
    K3rB3ar89 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    rml_16 wrote: »
    No, diagnosed by naturpath

Stop going to quacks. People in developed countries very, very rarely get parasites.

And another one that didn't read the thread

Because I was supposed to read through six pages just to tell her the same thing I did? I read enough to know I wasn't first. I still would have given the same response. Naturopaths are not medical professionals. They're full of crap and basically make things up. That she even thought she had a parasite is ridiculous.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Basically, I just want some salt and vinegar crisps (chips) now.

Actually I was good, until you mentioned it. I may need to add it to my grocery list for today.
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    No, diagnosed by naturpath

Stop going to quacks. People in developed countries very, very rarely get parasites.

And another one that didn't read the thread

Because I was supposed to read through six pages just to tell her the same thing I did? I read enough to know I wasn't first. I still would have given the same response. Naturopaths are not medical professionals. They're full of crap and basically make things up. That she even thought she had a parasite is ridiculous.

Technically she does have one ;-) Albeit one that is desired by many people.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Basically, I just want some salt and vinegar crisps (chips) now.

So true... So... so true.
This discussion has been closed.