Are men afraid to ask for a women's number?

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Send me all yoo vimmins phone numbers. What time should I call, 2am?
  • nikkishea3
    nikkishea3 Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    My sleep number is 60
  • EricaCraigie
    EricaCraigie Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    I wish guys would ! I never get hit on lol
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I wish guys would ! I never get hit on lol

Unpossible
  • Chandra126
    Chandra126 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Rejection builds character. Everyone gets rejected at some point in their lives over something. People need to learn coping mechanisms for this instead of always being afraid to live!
    You could miss out on something amazing if you are always terrified of trying. Is someone saying "no" that big of a deal in the whole scheme of life?

Yes indeed!
    Well said
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Chandra126 wrote: »
    Rejection builds character. Everyone gets rejected at some point in their lives over something. People need to learn coping mechanisms for this instead of always being afraid to live!
    You could miss out on something amazing if you are always terrified of trying. Is someone saying "no" that big of a deal in the whole scheme of life?

Yes indeed!
    Well said

Yeah, because four years of constant rejection have really built my character.....unless you call being disgusted with myself 24/7 for the fact that the opposite sex are instantly repulsed by me and near suicidal levels of depression for being that unattractive character building. If women had to approach and face the hate that 80% of men do, then there would be campaigns for rejection to be reclassified as a form of bigotry/hate crime! (Half serious)
  • Chandra126
    Chandra126 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    moya_bleh wrote: »

Yes indeed!
    Well said

Yeah, because four years of constant rejection have really built my character.....unless you call being disgusted with myself 24/7 for the fact that the opposite sex are instantly repulsed by me and near suicidal levels of depression for being that unattractive character building. If women had to approach and face the hate that 80% of men do, then there would be campaigns for rejection to be reclassified as a form of bigotry/hate crime! (Half serious)

Yes indeed!
    Well said

I'm really sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean to brush off your feelings.
    (I didn't realize this post was a reply to you) I'm kinda new and am still trying to get the etiquette of these forums.

My response wasn't directed to you, but to the post I quoted, in a general (to me) feeling of rejection and or trauma (in my personal experience). (The being afraid to live part, and coping mechanisms.)

And more personally, to me, to a detrimental relationship that has scarred me for life.

I was responding to the post I quoted, from my own personal experience/empathetic reaction.

I'm really sorry if I offended you

• moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options

Yes indeed!
    Well said

Yes indeed!
    Well said

I'm really sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean to brush off your feelings.
    (I didn't realize this post was a reply to you) I'm kinda new and am still trying to get the etiquette of these forums.

My response wasn't directed to you, but to the post I quoted, in a general (to me) feeling of rejection and or trauma (in my personal experience). (The being afraid to live part, and coping mechanisms.)

And more personally, to me, to a detrimental relationship that has scarred me for life.

I was responding to the post I quoted, from my own personal experience/empathetic reaction.

I'm really sorry if I offended you

Don't worry, you haven't offended me at all.
  • sketchwish
    sketchwish Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Men have to learn eventually.
    If not, they're not living.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Mines 69

and the hits just keep on playing....
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Mines 69

Also the year I was born..... what a great year >:)

Yeah! The mets won the world series!!! Yay.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Mines 69

Also the year man first walked on the moon. Or so they say.... lol

Also the year I turned 1yo. Yea me!
  • jnichel
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

Mines 69

First birthday is a big deal! lol

I must have been wasted, because I don't remember it at all. :)
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

Mines 69

The year I turned 1 as well. You know it was fabulous! B)
  • jnichel
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

Mines 69

You wear it waaaaayyyyyyy better than I.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

Mines 69

You wear it waaaaayyyyyyy better than I.

<3