A text message I received...what do you think?

Options
aoibhs22
aoibhs22 Posts: 55 Member
I would love to hear your opinions on the following message.... I received this last night and I still haven't replied, cried a little and cant stop thinking about it.....

Of course you are important to me, how could you not be

But I want you to start putting more effort into training and getting into shape, as I am surrounded by people who are in shape and training hard all the time, and all these people have full time jobs too, and get tired but still do their training

so I'm used to seeing hard working, slim and toned girls all day, and want to be proud to show off my girlfriend as being just as hard working and in just as good of shape

Chat tomorrow

Replies

• thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    His response sounded like an answer to a question. What did you ask him?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    If it were me, I avoid shallow people that lie like that.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    We should throw him a blanket party...What an *kitten*
  • aoibhs22
    Options

I was like........... I am feeling that i'm am not in your life at the moment, I am feeling that you have no time for me and and i'm not important.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

This was my first thought as well. What was the convo prior to this?

If this was out of the blue then I would tell him to eff off and lose his number but you usually don't start something off with "Of course," unless it was preempted... if you asked an opinion and he gave it then you can't really be mad at him for answering it honestly. Honesty doesn't equal being mean.
  • aoibhs22
    Options
    What the hell does this guy do where he is surrounded by fit people all day? How long have you been dating and what were the pre-cursors to this discussion. This doesn't seem appropriate.

He has just qualified as a PT, works in the gym all day. We have been going out for over 8 years but we are currently doing long distance.
  • CaptainAmericaGirlYASSS
    Options
    Wow, douche... :/
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    "New phone. Who dis?"

Lmaooo