1101112131416»

Replies

• Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    Skipper111 wrote: »
    Day 28 done!

Happy Pancake Day guys! My favourite day of the year!

Pancake Day! :flushed: Where do you live that Pancakes get their own days... I need me some of that :tongue:

Hahaha, Pancakes are very special here in the UK. As @MiamiSeoul correctly informed it is AKA Shrove Tuesday.

Pancakes for tea, but sadly I am giving up sugar for Lent so tomorrow is going to be a bad day :-(
  • Skipper111
    Options
    Final day of killing my abs complete!! Need to keep as much of it up as I can!

Yes 100% agreed @MiamiSeoul this challenge was a beast!
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    Day 28 done!

Pancake Day! :flushed: Where do you live that Pancakes get their own days... I need me some of that :tongue:

Hahaha, Pancakes are very special here in the UK. As @MiamiSeoul correctly informed it is AKA Shrove Tuesday.

Pancakes for tea, but sadly I am giving up sugar for Lent so tomorrow is going to be a bad day :-(

Yikes. Good luck with that! The only thing I successfully gave up is alcohol (and that only because I had to for medical reasons). The rest... I usually last a day before I give in. My willpower is a very scarce good. :tongue:

Pancakes around here aren't really worth the detour and I'm not very good at actually making them either. But I did have an omelette with cinnamon this morning. Would that count :wink:
  • Skipper111
    Options
    Day 28 done!

Yikes. Good luck with that! The only thing I successfully gave up is alcohol (and that only because I had to for medical reasons). The rest... I usually last a day before I give in. My willpower is a very scarce good. :tongue:

Pancakes around here aren't really worth the detour and I'm not very good at actually making them either. But I did have an omelette with cinnamon this morning. Would that count :wink:

Hahaha, sorry to hear the Pancakes are not good enough to dedicate a day to. I will send you a virtual one so you don't feel left out ;-) though omelette is definitely a suitable and probably healthier alternative!!! ;-)
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    Day 28 done!

Hahaha, sorry to hear the Pancakes are not good enough to dedicate a day to. I will send you a virtual one so you don't feel left out ;-) though omelette is definitely a suitable and probably healthier alternative!!! ;-)

Not sure about the healthy considering the amount of sugar and cinnamon that usually ends up on mine :tongue:
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Today was a very busy day, so sadly I didn't get to do the last day challenge. I would hope that we are going to do a March challenge tho.
    I'll post my measurements wen I do them.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    @MiamiSeoul - are you planning on starting another round of challenges for March? I love having some kind of structure to keep me focused throughout the month. :)

I'll get it posted today! :)

Where is it posted at?
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,124 Member
    Options
    b3achy wrote: »
    Since I have a super long paddle planned for tomorrow, and I suspect it will take everything out of me, I decided to front load the last day of the Fab Feb challenge and knock it out today (plus I was on a roll from the weekend). I think I may have done a few extra of some of them to keep the counts consistent. Had to break them up into 2 sets, but got them done.

Day 27-28: Done Fab Feb Completed. :smiley:
    --- 50 ea Sit Ups, Jumping Jacks, Back Extensions, Side Crunches; 100 Mountain Climbers.

Cleaning challenge continues to be deferred... :/

Just thought I'd report...I did my super long paddle today for another challenge. Did 10.49 miles of Stand Up Paddleboarding ~ actually I did 11.07 miles, but had to do at least 10.49 for the challenge. Took me 4+ hours to complete (4 hours of paddling, 17.25 minutes of rest ~ 2 major breaks and some picture taking breaks). I've never gone that far before, so it was a milestone paddle for me today. I thought last Saturday's workout was hard playing catch up for the Fab Feb challenge, but it will be interesting to see if I can even move tomorrow. Happy End of Feb, everyone!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,308 Member
    Options
    Fabulous Ab Challenge
    Day 1 completed ✅
    Day 2 completed ✅
    Day 3 completed ✅
    Day 4 completed ✅
    Day 5 rest
    Day 6 completed ✅
    Day 7 completed ✅
    Day 8 completed ✅
    Day 9 completed ✅
    Day 10 rest
    Day 11 completed ✅
    Day 12 completed ✅
    Day 13 completed ✅
    Day 14 completed ✅
    Day 15 rest
    Day 16 completed ✅
    Day 17 completed ✅
    Day 18 completed ✅
    Day 19 completed ✅
    Day 20 rest
    Day 21 completed ✅
    Day 22 completed ✅
    Day 23 completed ✅
    Day 24 completed ✅
    Day 25 rest
    Day 26 completed ✅
    Day 27 completed ✅
    Day 28 completed ✅

• alipsie19
    alipsie19 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    28 Feb: Nada. Just plain tired.

Going to call the month a success though.
    Thanks @MiamiSeoul !! This has been fun ;)
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options

THANK YOU ALL. YOU MADE FEBRUARY AWESOME!

March is up!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10522492/march-fitness-challenges/p1

@BABetter1 @awestbrook89 @wagnerpe123 @NickiR3d @yvonnecrosby2464 @sjansing @KareninLux @bluelilac102 @88marley88 @BecciWilson82 @lelliott1992 @mcmeghan66 @thenananator @dkginger @moreo1 @jodilynnsanders5104 @olabren @saraht4392 @klove808 @sharondjs @TheresASkinnyGirlInsideMeeee @Redola @cbiggs440 @jcubedatund @simmonsmaricia @ListenSunnie @mckonnen @ladyreva78 @Dhathri @lookinglass127 @Jacquitheelder @ytesfay @gojaqs @Divya365 @gojaqs @Naija82 @BJerzy @szeleny12 @Spears1354 @am_change @michi2576 @arla4744 @SammeeBoud @Joanna2012B @Timothyh27 @lbenson2006 @sescobar74 @lorilouroo @leciafe @Ptricia99 @RicaDelRey @RGuerrero1 @tinacuso @dnique03 @megangibson2002 @rodeoaddict1977 @DebbieNeedham1 @KarenSmith196511 @EmmaMcwhinnie @bethompson91 @nyeusiqueen @elisabel @valeriasuarez9523 @agirlgoneprimal @southerngirllostinqueens @tiffanycones20 @cassevans @amylw1996 @yoda37 @Topsking2010 @asrai50 @nthesadl @RetiredAndLovingIt @FinkQui11 @Odessak17 @energyseeker @Kimmylaviol @smithjazmin93 @CranstonJ2016 @rieson @kauai56 @Queenie_O @Charm110 @hope4dcb @Trnava @kingaeillia3613 @Yvariel @sg122 @jmjr_cassetto @Loriebick @bobbylou23 @mommy2ajs @SimplyEee @ShelahAzariah @lslcav @slaysisters1704 @NolesFan427 @Candygames @nicholemurphy87 @skinnyislandgurl @calliebaker395 @amandafalade @acellic @juliannetryon @fejiofor @ashleydc_lc @leahk80 @BigBal00 @uebermensch03 @Cashley12 @cleve24 @Forest91 @new1eaf @gremlinreb @Skipper111 @MissEESmith @byrd107 @hoyagirl03 @sheenbrennan72 @DSwales11 @skinnyislandgurl @gawworthington @maicap22 @fitonlytruth @jibeirish @shellielarranaga5297 @beautybeginshere @BeLLe_60 @debz126
    @heyghoge @allycat923 @Etherlily1 @smiles6428 @Jaymie @oliviakay83 @lsabeIIe @HealthylivingTIG @jojoboxing @ziamohammed80 @kenziberry @rachelr1116 @sarah_travers @adejournee @holley75 @jibeirish @CaeTroi @inunekorei @sandradeangeloscala @bulldog0405 @ceridavies1991 @sdphil90 @slimcharm17 @GrandmaJackie @b3achy @Bellipong @alipsie19 @akmomof7 @Marney25 @mommy2ajs @2CABetterMe @Mrs_Hewi @joans1976q @135terry @lakechasmith @Defabul @lakechasmith @si_nyc_fit4life @nehaad88 @Nicole122516 @Shoebacha1 @Vickety87 @Serqita @OWDad @donns @letme1 @scdavies1 @Fallfrenzy @tdbernrd @rynthae @jpc12 @stella7x7 @lynnmarquita83