February Fitness Challenges

Options
MiamiSeoul
MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
edited January 2017 in Challenges
February 2017

Over the next few months I'm going to seem like a robot. We will focus on those problem areas: abs, thighs & arms. It's all about, PROJECT SUMMER - LET'S GET NAKED! Okay, maybe not naked, but we want to show skin this summer - lots & lots & lots of firm, tight, sexy skin!!! Please join me for our February 2017 challenges.

f7w8853fl7zt.jpg

5msx00yfdfh7.jpg

yv7ci8sim1yc.jpg

jqsnpriulg5n.jpg

Everyone is welcome. We are judgement-free. Do one or all; tailor the challenges to suit your needs. Keep in mind, it's time to crank it up - summer bodies are made in the winter! There is no formal group to "join". Simply touch/highlight the little star at the top right of the page. Come back & check-in daily. Share your struggles & successes. Don't forget to weigh, measure & take lots of "before" pictures to help you track your progress. IT'S ABOUT PROGRESS, NOT PERFECTION!

Thanks for joining me on this journey to being a better, healthier & happier person. As always . . . GO GET YOUR GOALS!

I'm including this to help make your February a little sweeter.

5wxif20jt190.jpg

Reposting this for those who need it . . .

t7zs3ja8h8x9.jpg

Replies

• MiamiSeoul
    Options

@BABetter1 @awestbrook89 @wagnerpe123 @NickiR3d @yvonnecrosby2464 @sjansing @KareninLux @bluelilac102 @88marley88 @BecciWilson82 @lelliott1992 @mcmeghan66 @thenananator @dkginger @moreo1 @jodilynnsanders5104 @olabren @saraht4392 @klove808 @sharondjs @TheresASkinnyGirlInsideMeeee @Redola @cbiggs440 @jcubedatund @simmonsmaricia @ListenSunnie @mckonnen @ladyreva78 @Dhathri @lookinglass127 @Jacquitheelder @ytesfay @gojaqs @Divya365 @gojaqs @Naija82 @BJerzy @szeleny12 @Spears1354 @am_change @michi2576 @arla4744 @SammeeBoud @Joanna2012B @Timothyh27 @lbenson2006 @sescobar74 @lorilouroo @leciafe @Ptricia99 @RicaDelRey @RGuerrero1 @tinacuso @dnique03 @megangibson2002 @rodeoaddict1977 @DebbieNeedham1 @KarenSmith196511 @EmmaMcwhinnie @bethompson91 @nyeusiqueen @elisabel @valeriasuarez9523 @agirlgoneprimal @southerngirllostinqueens @tiffanycones20 @cassevans @amylw1996 @yoda37 @Topsking2010 @asrai50 @nthesadl @RetiredAndLovingIt @FinkQui11 @Odessak17 @energyseeker @Kimmylaviol @smithjazmin93 @CranstonJ2016 @rieson @kauai56 @Queenie_O @Charm110 @hope4dcb @Trnava @kingaeillia3613 @Yvariel @sg122 @jmjr_cassetto @Loriebick @bobbylou23 @mommy2ajs @SimplyEee @ShelahAzariah @lslcav @slaysisters1704 @NolesFan427 @Candygames @nicholemurphy87 @skinnyislandgurl @calliebaker395 @amandafalade @acellic @juliannetryon @fejiofor @ashleydc_lc @leahk80 @BigBal00 @uebermensch03 @Cashley12 @cleve24 @Forest91 @new1eaf @gremlinreb @Skipper111 @MissEESmith @byrd107 @hoyagirl03 @sheenbrennan72 @DSwales11 @skinnyislandgurl @gawworthington @maicap22 @fitonlytruth @jibeirish @shellielarranaga5297 @beautybeginshere @BeLLe_60 @debz126 @heyghoge @allycat923 @Etherlily1 @smiles6428 @Jaymie @oliviakay83 @lsabeIIe @HealthylivingTIG @jojoboxing @ziamohammed80 @kenziberry @rachelr1116 @sarah_travers @adejournee @holley75 @jibeirish @CaeTroi @inunekorei @sandradeangeloscala @bulldog0405 @ceridavies1991 @sdphil90 @slimcharm17 @GrandmaJackie @b3achy @Bellipong @alipsie19 @akmomof7 @Marney25 @mommy2ajs @2CABetterMe @Mrs_Hewi @joans1976q @135terry @lakechasmith @Defabul @lakechasmith
    @si_nyc_fit4life @nehaad88 @Nicole122516 @Shoebacha1
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    February 2017
    PROJECT SUMMER - LET'S GET NAKED!

Not sure anyone would want to see this. :flushed: but then again... who cares about my battle scares :tongue:

I'll go over the challenges and see which I can do. I might have to modify some of them to fit my limitations. :smile:
  • Charm110
    Charm110 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thank you @MiamiSeoul .

I like the look of the ab challenges <3
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    February 2017

Not sure anyone would want to see this. :flushed: but then again... who cares about my battle scares :tongue:

I'll go over the challenges and see which I can do. I might have to modify some of them to fit my limitations. :smile:

I knew that would get your attention. It's been a long road, but we keep at it and we keep getting better & better!

• MiamiSeoul
    Options
    Charm110 wrote: »
    Thank you @MiamiSeoul .

I like the look of the ab challenges <3

Yep, kitty can't be the only one with ripped Abs!

• Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    February 2017

Quote of the day right there!!! Love it - this looks like a mad challenge but am so up for!!!

• MiamiSeoul
    Options
    Skipper111 wrote: »
    February 2017

Quote of the day right there!!! Love it - this looks like a mad challenge but am so up for!!!

@Skipper111, so glad you're continuing, you're one of the challenge leaders and we can always count on you guys to support & push us. Thanks!

• Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Skipper111 wrote: »
    February 2017

@Skipper111, so glad you're continuing, you're one of the challenge leaders and we can always count on you guys to support & push us. Thanks!

Awww thank you so much @MiamiSeoul, but you are the motivating one! I love your quotes and memes :D:D:D
  • leciafe
    leciafe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    @miamiseoul thanks for tagging. I'm IN for February
  • TokiDokiGirl12
    TokiDokiGirl12 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this. I'm starting up and this is a great way to go!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,893 Member
    Options
    This month I'm in for the Ab challenge but I'm going to have to modify bicycles, though, :)
  • ladyreva78
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Okay. Had time to go over the exercises.

I'm in for the ab challenge (the second one posted it is), but I'll need to replace the regular crunches (not good for my back). I need to keep my midsection static (no crunch/no extension movements). Anyone have any good ideas?

Or I might just add those jumping jacks from the one before that. :tongue:

I'll try to do the 'love yourself' one as well, but no guarantee... Might be easier than the cleaning on though :flushed:
  • Divya365
    Divya365 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the Fab Abs and Love Handles challenge. Oh it's so good to be back. Thanks @MiamiSeoul for motivating us with your challenges. :)
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options

I'm in for the ab challenge (the second one posted it is), but I'll need to replace the regular crunches (not good for my back). I need to keep my midsection static (no crunch/no extension movements). Anyone have any good ideas?

I'll try to do the 'love yourself' one as well, but no guarantee... Might be easier than the cleaning on though :flushed:

Good morning everyone!

@ladyreva78 variations of planks or leg lifts.?.? Be careful with jumping jacks, I have to modify those.

Have an awesome day!
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    I'm in again but don't know which one(s) I'll be doing. Thanks @MiamiSeoul!
  • ladyreva78
    Options

Good morning everyone!

@ladyreva78 variations of planks or leg lifts.?.? Be careful with jumping jacks, I have to modify those.

Have an awesome day!

I actually hate jumping jacks. Sadly I'm rather well endowed and no matter the sports bra (or the amount of sports bras :flushed: ), the girls just jump around too much for my tastes. I should probably have specified that. :wink:

But I'll have a look through the variations you posted. Some are definitely out, just looking at them my back hurts. But there's one or two I'll have to print and pin to the closet! Especially the planks... I actually like planks. :smiley:
  • Vickety87
    Vickety87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    first attempt at a challenge when others know im doing it. When i do them and im not accountable i usuallly get bored by day 5/6 lets hope i stick to these :)
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options

Good morning everyone!

Have an awesome day!

I actually hate jumping jacks. Sadly I'm rather well endowed and no matter the sports bra (or the amount of sports bras :flushed: ), the girls just jump around too much for my tastes. I should probably have specified that. :wink:

But I'll have a look through the variations you posted. Some are definitely out, just looking at them my back hurts. But there's one or two I'll have to print and pin to the closet! Especially the planks... I actually like planks. :smiley:

We must be heart sisters. As part of my Christmas gifts, hubby bought sports bras! I'm really loving my Wacoal, Berlin & Moving Comfort bras! A few years ago, I found a zip front, racer back Champion super reasonably priced! I wish I would have bought them all! For regular, daily wear, I usually wear Wacoal & am so happy they make a sports line.

• ladyreva78
    Options
    @MiamiSeoul I'll have to look into those! Thanks :smile: