February Fitness Challenges

Options

Replies

• stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    So my first day is done. Having trouble doing the planks and push up because of my weight.
  • stella7x7
    Options
    Thanks ladyreva78.i found it.
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    I'm in again but don't know which one(s) I'll be doing. Thanks @MiamiSeoul!

Doing all the ab or except for RAKE. Hopefully can keep all 3 up towards the end of the month.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    stella7x7 wrote: »
    So my first day is done. Having trouble doing the planks and push up because of my weight.

We'll done everyone. @stella7x7, if you're having problems with planks, try doing the Superman until you feel strong enough; or break it down into tiny increments. You can modify the push-ups as well, or just try something else until you're stronger. It's not about perfection, it's all about PROGRESS! I guarantee that if you continue, next week you'll be surprised by what you can do!

• MiamiSeoul
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Day 1

R.A.K.E.
    Modified Mountain Climbers & believe it or not, I didn't see any strangers today!

FAB FEB
    Complete with modifications

FAB FEB ABS
    Complete

LOSE LOVE HANDLES
    Complete

I LOVE MYSELF
    I'm a 5' 4.5" multi-cultural woman. Thanks to a 2017 new do, I now have short curly hair (although I got a blow-out on Friday & have been wearing it as a bob). My nails grow like weeds although I wear them short and I am a true Capricorn, 100%. I'm working to continue becoming a happier, healthier version of me during 2017! I LOVE MYSELF.

I'm going to clean the microwave & start the self-cleaning function on the ovens :neutral:

Good night!
  • tdbernrd
    tdbernrd Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Fabulous February
    Day 1: completed
    Day 2:
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Modified the Fab February to take two rest days on the weekend instead of spacing them out.
    Modified the cleaning challenge to suit my needs better for my home (also so I can catch up on weekends, if needed).

1 February: Fab Feb Day 1 Done (3 sets); Cleaning Challenge Day 1 Deferred (I know already?!)
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Day 2 done
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of love handles, fab abs and rake challenge done :-D
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Holy cow, I beat @Skipper111 in here...woohoo!! That's a first, I think!! Lol.
  • Vickety87
    Vickety87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    2 day of fabulous Feb done alongside my usual workouts. :)
  • tdbernrd
    tdbernrd Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Fabulous February
    Day 1: completed
    Day 2: completed
    Day 3:
    Day 4:
    Day 5: Rest day
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, I beat @Skipper111 in here...woohoo!! That's a first, I think!! Lol.

Hahaha! Damn it I am getting lax in my old age ;-) very nice work @Ibenson2006
  • stella7x7
    Options
    Day 2 done
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    akmomof7 wrote: »
    I forgot to get started yesterday! I will do both days this afternoon and get back on track. This morning I have a house showing so I need to clean the whole house, get the kids dressed and out the door by 9am! Will report back later!

How you do it with all the babies is beyond me! You're an inspiration!
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    donns wrote: »
    Finished day 1 of abs. I would really like to thank LadyReva78 for her encouraging words about planks, but I am so new to this I don't know how to reply to a specific message.

you're welcome and congratulation on finishing day 1 :+1::smile:

(Btw: if you click 'quote' underneath a post you would like to respond to, then that message is pasted to the typing box and you can add your own text after the [_/_quote_].

You can also 'page' someone by tagging them in your text. Simply add an @ before their name and it shows up in the notifications (little bell shaped symbol at the top of the screen) @donns