• cchen2015
    cchen2015 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    gonna be cheesy and log all my walking/running distance :wink:

exercise.png
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,392 Member
    Options
    It is a short month and I already have a work trip planned for me at the end of the month. I want to aim low but I think I want to push 100. I need to run 100 even if it is a short month so 100 it is!
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Feb: 55 miles running.

Planned Races
    11th February : Mid Lancs Rossall Cross Country 4 miles :
    26th February : Stanley Park 10K :
    18th March : Cartmel 5K trail race :
  • 07KatieP13
    07KatieP13 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Date,,,,,,,,,,,,Miles,,,,,,,,,,,,,Total
    1/2,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,4.1,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,4.1

exercise.png[\img]
  • zipsterj
    zipsterj Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    opps ignore ticker ...it never reset
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Went 122.50 last month, which shattered my goal. Shorter month, some out of town trips = 100 this month.
  • jparker3363
    jparker3363 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

exercise.png

• MNLittleFinn
    MNLittleFinn Posts: 4,271 Member
    Options
    February miles

2/1- 8.1

Total: 8.1

Monthly goals:
    Mileage goal: 150
    Real Goal: Stay healthy enough to get into the swing of real marathon training.

Today's notes: Assignment for today was to run 8 miles with a progression to Steady State then to Tempo pace over the last 2 miles. Run felt good. I averaged 9:45 for the first 7 miles, then ran at 8:45 for a mile and a half, then the last 5 minutes at 8:24.

Run felt good, and I only noticed my shin once or twice right near the end, but no real pain or anything like that.

Tomorrow is a rest or XT day. With a planned visit to PT, I'm guessing I'll call it a rest day.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Apparently I can't add, lol. My schedule has me at 116 miles for the month, not 126, so that will be my goal!
    Ok, I'm jumping back in here! I didn't participate in the last couple challenges, but I haven't stopped running. And I actually FINALLY broke my triple digit monthly mileage barrier in January! Currently at 102 and will have a total of 108 miles after this evening's 6 mile run.

Goal for Feb is 120 miles. I have my entire year, minus December, mapped out in terms of my running schedule, and if I follow it exactly, I should hit 126 miles for Feb, so I'm putting in just a little padding. I'm using Pete Pfitzinger's running plans, currently in the 3rd-to-last week of the Building up to 30 Miles Per Week plan. After that, it's on to the HM plan for the Tinkerbell Half in May, and then a shortened/modified version for the Bay of Fundy International HM in June, followed by a few cutback weeks before jumping into the full marathon plan for Philly in November!

Races scheduled so far:
    3/11 - Bill Fortune 10k
    4/9 - JFK Runway Run 5k
    4/29 - Run for the Wild 5k @ the Bronx Zoo
    5/14 - Tinkerbell HM @ Disneyland
    6/4 - George Washington Bridge Challenge 10k
    6/25 - Bay of Fundy HM
    9/?? - South Nyack 10 Miler
    11/19 - Philadelphia Marathon

2017 Running Goals:
    - 2,017 total miles
    - sub-2:00 HM
    - finish my 1st full marathon, running the whole thing
    - find a balance of losing another 10-15 lbs while fueling adequately for my mileage

• karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    2/1 - 3.4 'mill miles and a quick weight session. The scale was ugly today.

exercise.png

Planned Races
    2/11 - Red Flannel Run 5 Mile
    4/8 - Beer and Bagel "Off Road"
    5/13 - Market to Market Relay
    6/3 - Dam to Dam HM
    10/15 - IMT Des Moines HM

@potatowhoruns - Welcome! Love the profile pic of your pup! You will find we are a dog group that runs...really.
  • potatowhoruns
    potatowhoruns Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    @karllundy Thanks - I should fit right in then!
  • Mari33a
    Mari33a Posts: 1,095 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Janaury didn't go so well - a mixture of weather and cold in my chest most of the month but sure here goes again. I'm in for 50 miles again. I've still got the cold and it was so windy today it's given me a headache from the blast and inside my nose is burning. I'd like to increase my daily mileage up from 3 miles to 3.5 - 4 at least some of the month. After December I though I would have already but January was such a struggle.

Hope everyone has a great month and either recovers or stays injury free!

01/02 3.06 miles

exercise.png