INSANITY

Options

Replies

• Mahdi22
    Mahdi22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    So I was looking through the workouts for month 2 (tomorrow's workout) and it looks so damn hard! Month 1 looks like heaven comoared to month 2. Im actually scared lol
  • Mahdi22
    Options
    Month 2 week 1 day 1✔️
    It was really hard but I managed to finish it
  • ulises1211
    ulises1211 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just started with MFP and try to figure it out lol, also I just started Insanity too, it's my first week so I still have long journey to go, I'm kind of excited for all the positive things that I read from everyone. I want to loose about 30 lb to look better cus I'm the skinny fat kind lol. If I complete the Insanity program I would love to take a look on that Max 30, sounds interesting.
  • knempress
    knempress Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I gave Max Interval Sports Training a try today. There were some interesting new moves.
  • Mahdi22
    Options
    ulises1211 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I just started with MFP and try to figure it out lol, also I just started Insanity too, it's my first week so I still have long journey to go, I'm kind of excited for all the positive things that I read from everyone. I want to loose about 30 lb to look better cus I'm the skinny fat kind lol. If I complete the Insanity program I would love to take a look on that Max 30, sounds interesting.

Keep us updated with ur results with insanity! And good luck on losing the weight :)

I like max 30 because it's 5 days a week, and only 30 mins.
  • Mahdi22
    Options
    I effing hated today's workout lol. I thought Tabata power from month 1 was hard but max power is worse! On the bright side tomorrow is another workout, hopefully​ it's not as brutal
  • Mahdi22
    Options
    So far all the workouts from month 2 are very hard for me. No wonder some people see drastic results in month 2 lol. Day 3 ✔️
  • Mahdi22
    Options
    Day 4 is done. i don't know if anyone still checks this post or if anyone is doing insanity but it keeps me accountable to write here. Anyways, today's workout wasn't that bad but there was a lot of pushups involved and my arms hurt a lot! it felt like i couldn't do anymore or they would snap and break. Tomorrow is Friday fight 2 and im terrified haha.
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi @Mahdi22, I've just started a 2nd round of Max30. On Week1 day2 Tabata Power. Never feels easier!
  • Mccloud74
    Mccloud74 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Am starting Insanity again this evening, haven't done it in a couple of years & hoping my fitness levels will be up from doing loads of Spinning classes lately...we'll see :smile:
  • knempress
    Options
    I'm about 12 days from completing Insanity, and I'm definitely seeing results. I tried on shorts from last summer, and none of them fit anymore.
  • Mahdi22
    Options
    Friday fight round 2 is completed! It was tough but I managed to do it. That means I only have 3 weeks left of month 2!!!
  • Mahdi22
    Options
    I feel like *kitten* today. I missed yesterday's workout, that's the second time in 6 weeks. Then I felt worse because it's been 6 weeks and I haven't seen any noticable changes. Like, I would have expected to lose at the very least 10 pounds in 2 months but even that seems far fetched. I don't get it. I'm exetcising, eating healthy, and under 1600 calories and drinking tons of water.

I'm seeing people who lose like 30 pounds in 2 months, I just don't get it
  • Mahdi22
    Options
    Lol. Kitten! *kitten*
  • Mahdi22
    Options
    F___
  • KaleChipz
    KaleChipz Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Mahdi22 wrote: »
    I feel like *kitten* today. I missed yesterday's workout, that's the second time in 6 weeks. Then I felt worse because it's been 6 weeks and I haven't seen any noticable changes. Like, I would have expected to lose at the very least 10 pounds in 2 months but even that seems far fetched. I don't get it. I'm exetcising, eating healthy, and under 1600 calories and drinking tons of water.

I'm seeing people who lose like 30 pounds in 2 months, I just don't get it

You can out eat any training program. Are you weighing and logging accurately? The closer you are to your goal weight, the harder it becomes.

Also are you measuring yourself. With original insanity I lost inches before I lost weight. I assume my body was retaining water. In month 2 I lost the weight but I looked leaner from early on and my endurance improved substantially
  • Mahdi22
    Options
    Today is Month 2 Week 3!!!! I'm so happy that I've stuck with it, and didn't give up like always.

Tbh, I havent seen any major results. It is getting frustrating, especially when I see these huge results from people on YouTube.

I'm guessing that it's my diet. Maybe I'm not 100% accurate on logging everything. I know for sure that I'm eating about 500-1000 less calories and I'm eating healthyish. That's not too say I'm eating chips or coke, just maybe a little more food on my plate. I'm going to pay more attention to what I eat today.
  • Mahdi22
    Options
    I have one more week of insanity max 30 and i finish the whole program but I decided to start another program tomorrow.

I did cardio challenge from month one and my max was 11:21 compared to 6:22 the first time I did it and it feels amazing knowing that even though I didn't lose any major weight I at least did SIGNIFICANTLY better in my workouts.
  • knempress
    Options
    Finished!! I'm pretty proud of myself.
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    knempress wrote: »
    Finished!! I'm pretty proud of myself.

Congrats!! I finished last Friday:))) gonna start round two next week. Loved the program.