yeme135 wrote: »
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I can't even...

giphy.gif

Haha
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but this sounds awful. Not to mention totally unnecessary. Just eat real food and keep a calorie deficit .
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    What you are doing is very unhealthy and I'll advised.

I won't go back the way how my eating habit ruining my life for sure. I feeling great and very healthy. My target is 60kg and I'm trying to conceive my first child.

When your body is in crisis mode due to crash dieting and heavy training, conception is probably going to be difficult.

I guess you guys misunderstood my plan. My bad and I apologize. Anyway thanks for all

I don't think they have. You are burning 1500 calories on top of you what you burn daily, but are only eating 2,000 total. Not saying this is gauranteed to happen but eventually your body is going to adjust the hormones you need to produce your menstral cycle, and release your eggs, your body will shut that part of you down, because it doesn't think it needs it for survival.

• LiminalAscendance
    LiminalAscendance Posts: 489 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hello hi who is reading this.

Breakfast:
    Apple cider vinegar 3 spoons mix with warm water + Whey protein + yoghurt + Sugar free multi grain milk + blueberries
    [Detox + Protein + Probiotic + Carb]

Lunch:
    Whey protein + yoghurt + Sugar free multi grain milk + banana
    [Protein + Probiotic + Carb]

Dinner:
    Apple cider vinegar 3 spoons mix with warm water + Whey protein + yoghurt + Sugar free multi grain milk + spinach
    [Detox + Protein + Probiotic + Cleanse]

Any opinion ?

sounds pretty crazy - where is the food????

I survived and feeling great and energetic. I cheat on Sat then back on track

come back in 6 months and show us how sustainable your plan is when you've lost the weight and kept it off

Yeah, that goes for pretty much anyone losing weight.
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    My opinion is that it doesn't sound too fun ._. unsure how that is sustainable.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

Breakfast:
    Apple cider vinegar 3 spoons mix with warm water + Whey protein + yoghurt + Sugar free multi grain milk + blueberries

Lunch:

Dinner:
    Apple cider vinegar 3 spoons mix with warm water + Whey protein + yoghurt + Sugar free multi grain milk + spinach

Any opinion ?

sounds pretty crazy - where is the food????

I survived and feeling great and energetic. I cheat on Sat then back on track

come back in 6 months and show us how sustainable your plan is when you've lost the weight and kept it off

Yeah, that goes for pretty much anyone losing weight.

Except for a lot of us...doing things in a sustainable way makes things pretty easy...learning how to train properly and eat properly to support your training makes things pretty easy.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    You should check out a current post, What is the daftest weight related thing someone has ever said to you?
    And ACV with milk and blueberries???? Ewwwwww

What is ACV with milk? I love bluesberries spinach smoothies

Ummm it's what you said you eat for breakfast. Apple Cider Vinegar + blueberries + milk

No lol read again

This is what you wrote: "Apple cider vinegar 3 spoons mix with warm water + Whey protein + yoghurt + Sugar free multi grain milk + blueberries."

Maybe you meant that you were eating them individually, but I can understand why someone might think you are mixing them.
  • yeme135
    yeme135 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You should check out a current post, What is the daftest weight related thing someone has ever said to you?
    And ACV with milk and blueberries???? Ewwwwww

What is ACV with milk? I love bluesberries spinach smoothies

Ummm it's what you said you eat for breakfast. Apple Cider Vinegar + blueberries + milk

No lol read again

This is what you wrote: "Apple cider vinegar 3 spoons mix with warm water + Whey protein + yoghurt + Sugar free multi grain milk + blueberries."

Maybe you meant that you were eating them individually, but I can understand why someone might think you are mixing them.

Yes separately
  • Genee37
    Genee37 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What you eat today so I could get a picture
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    7iqpjxrsisl9.jpg
  • not_a_runner
    not_a_runner Posts: 1,343 Member
    Options
    bagge72 wrote: »

I won't go back the way how my eating habit ruining my life for sure. I feeling great and very healthy. My target is 60kg and I'm trying to conceive my first child.

When your body is in crisis mode due to crash dieting and heavy training, conception is probably going to be difficult.

I guess you guys misunderstood my plan. My bad and I apologize. Anyway thanks for all

I don't think they have. You are burning 1500 calories on top of you what you burn daily, but are only eating 2,000 total. Not saying this is gauranteed to happen but eventually your body is going to adjust the hormones you need to produce your menstral cycle, and release your eggs, your body will shut that part of you down, because it doesn't think it needs it for survival.

Was just going to mention this. Severely under eating, over exercising, and losing weight far too quickly for an extended period of time is a good recipe to mess up your hormones and lose your menstrual cycle. Not a good plan if you hope to have a baby after reaching goal weight. You may find yourself on a long road to try to get your body healthy if you do this long term.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Hi
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    450 cal per meal
    How many meals?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

3 meals and unlimited lean meats and veges
    To lose weight all you need is a calorie deficit. Everything you eat and drink has calories (except sugar free drink and water). Fruit, vegetables and meat has calories. You won't get anywhere if you don't k or how many calories you're eating.

The body does need a detox. We have organs that do this for us already. No need for cleanses either. Apple cider vinegar does nothing for weight loss. Nothing at all. No scientific proof.

Use my fitness pal and count calories. Weight loss isn't about special options. Weight loss isn't about what foods you should and shouldn't eat. It doesn't matter when you eat carbs/fat/protein. It doesn't matter if you eat after 7. All that matters if you eat less calories than your body needs to maintain its current weight.

Crash diets are not sustainable for life. Eat in a way you can keep up for the rest of your life.

Apple cider vinegar will most likely erode enamel from your teeth.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options

Totally agreed. I think your current situation is going to make this extremely difficult. And even if you do end up pregnant what happens then? Are you going to continue the over exercising and crash dieting? I think it's best to hold off on baby plans until you can get your mental and physical health under control.
  • hellobaconplease
    hellobaconplease Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My opinion is that you're insane.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options

I'm curious why you asked for opinions? We're not misunderstanding you; it's you who misunderstands what she healthy diet is.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,535 Member
    Options
    OP, when you mention unlimited meat and vegetables all that means to me is that someone could do that on whatever this diet is. It DOESN'T mean you're actually consuming an unlimited amount. Based on how much you lost, it sounds very much like you limited your amount.
    And the advice above about losing your menstral cycle if calories are too low and/or you lose weight too fast is very possible. Not what you want if you're plan is to conceive.

Help me out here. How many calories are you consuming in a day? At least this way we can figure out if your deficit is too extreme.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • NicoleMulberry
    NicoleMulberry Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody, i am also TTC and on my journey of weight loss. I am on a mild ketogenic plan with regular cardio exercising. Lost a bit already but determined to continue and still a long way to go. My next goal is 15kg. Could really use some friends to motivate each other. Pls add me if you wish. Cheers
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options

Breakfast:

Lunch: before 1pm

No carbs after 2pm
    Dinner:

Snack:
    Good fat

Any opinion ?

Opinion-
    detoxes and cleanses are scams- unnecessary, unpleasant, unsustainable, waste of money/time, potentially unhealthy
    meal timing- not important for weight loss

What is important for weight loss and health is eating the right number of calories and getting the nutrients your body needs.

What is multi grain milk? I am imagining some kind of thin gruel.

• fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options

Breakfast:

Lunch: before 1pm

No carbs after 2pm
    Dinner:

Snack:
    Good fat

Any opinion ?

Seriously? UGH.
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    Hang on, unlimited lean meat?

BRB, buying vinegar chicken and cows.