The Real Housewifes of MFP

Options
Carbkiller1970
Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
Rather your a stay at home mom like me or a woman who does it all we all need to vent a little to decompress , so purge it here even if your not any of the above maybe you would like to add some advice please do

Replies

• Carbkiller1970
    Options
    idk1970 wrote: »
    Rather your a stay at home mom like me or a woman who does it all we all need to vent a little to decompress , so purge it here even if your not any of the above maybe you would like to add some advice please do

Forgive my typos
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I am a housewife and stay at home mom but I can hardly complain or vent, the staff make being a housewife a breeze. ;)

But what about your sister housewives? Don't they help?
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    I am a housewife and stay at home mom but I can hardly complain or vent, the staff make being a housewife a breeze. ;)

Lol
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    Actually now that I think about.. hmmm do all my work and you can sleep with my husband. In reality he'll no! In theory. Tough call
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    This my sound old fashion, but my husband works really hard long hours I don't expect him to do any housework

think that's pretty cool, honestly.
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Role reversal at our place.
    SO is retired military and works part-time doing high end woodworking when asked, but is perfectly content being, in his terms, the house *kitten*. :smile:

Although his dusting skills are sub-par his cooking skills are out of this world. It's a trade-off. :wink:
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    My sister housewife would have to do laundry, because I'm rubbish at it! Bonus points if she irons.
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    This my sound old fashion, but my husband works really hard long hours I don't expect him to do any housework

think that's pretty cool, honestly.

I'm pretty traditional in my home as long as he's doing what is expected of him that's all I need
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I am a full time working single mom. I feel like I'm failing at life most days. I need an Alice.

What's an Alice?
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    I am a full time working single mom. I feel like I'm failing at life most days. I need an Alice.

What's an Alice?

You know, Alice from the Brady Bunch. She did everything around that house!

Oh yeah. What a gem that Alice
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    The maid from The Brady Bunch.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I am the same but shhhhh, be careful who you tell. Some women here will tear you a new one for being some mans doormat.

They can say doormat if they like but I like my mothers saying. " the man is the head and the woman is the neck and she can turn the head anyway she likes :)

That's actually a great saying. Your mother is smart! You're a good wife, it sounds.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options

I am the same but shhhhh, be careful who you tell. Some women here will tear you a new one for being some mans doormat.

They can say doormat if they like but I like my mothers saying. " the man is the head and the woman is the neck and she can turn the head anyway she likes :)

Pretty sure it's Maria Portokalos that says that.
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

Pretty sure it's Maria Portokalos that says that.

Yes but my mother said it long before her
    Italian woman are far from Greek woman
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

There can only be one housewife.
    NfAov3G.gif

Happy Halloween, ladies!

Sorry, Highlander flashbacks.