• UltraVegRunnerBabe
    UltraVegRunnerBabe Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    61228384.jpg

Lies
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    I'm having garden veggie tempeh, jasmine rice, and sauerkraut tonight.

I don't even know if sauerkraut goes with this but I'm trying to slip in more fermented foods.

What's for dinner?

• UltraVegRunnerBabe
    Options
    I'm having garden veggie tempeh, jasmine rice, and sauerkraut tonight.

I don't even know if sauerkraut goes with this but I'm trying to slip in more fermented foods.

What's for dinner?

I'm out of all things Carb, so I'm stuck with steamed carrots, a red pepper, cucumbers, tempeh, and tomatoes. I really really wanted rice and beans, but I forgot to soak my beans and then got home and realized I was out of rice. *sobs into bowl*
  • UltraVegRunnerBabe
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »

Saw this already. I thought it was sort of funny, but I don't like when he has raw meat on his plate.
  • omakase619
    omakase619 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    When was your last non vegan meal? What was it?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Do I automatically become a crossfitter if I go vegan?

I thought crossfitters were paleo?

I don't think Paleo is for crossfitters though. They expend a ton of energy and benefit from a high carb diet. Paleo doesn't have any grains or pastas.

trust me on this one....

crossfit and paleo carpool together

This is what happens when I don't join cult workout programs, I just don't know what those cult workout people do

That's exactly what we call crossfit at our home : the cult

My wife is entrenched in the crossfit culture.

I'm entrenched in the chicken taco and Yoo Hoo culture.

Yoo Hoo?

chocolatly goodness!

.... maybe even vegan

wait

if I only consume Nacho Cheese Doritos and Mountain Dew, I'll be a vegan

maybe there's something to this anyway
  • UltraVegRunnerBabe
    edited February 2017
    Options
    omakase619 wrote: »
    When was your last non vegan meal? What was it?

Spring of 2015, and it was almond butter with honey. I was obsessed with eating 1/2 cup of almond butter mixed with 2-3 tbsp honey...
  • UltraVegRunnerBabe
    Options
    Do I automatically become a crossfitter if I go vegan?

I thought crossfitters were paleo?

I don't think Paleo is for crossfitters though. They expend a ton of energy and benefit from a high carb diet. Paleo doesn't have any grains or pastas.

trust me on this one....

crossfit and paleo carpool together

This is what happens when I don't join cult workout programs, I just don't know what those cult workout people do

That's exactly what we call crossfit at our home : the cult

My wife is entrenched in the crossfit culture.

I'm entrenched in the chicken taco and Yoo Hoo culture.

Yoo Hoo?

chocolatly goodness!

.... maybe even vegan

wait

if I only consume Nacho Cheese Doritos and Mountain Dew, I'll be a vegan

maybe there's something to this anyway

I would work on that better... even if that means adding fruit leather and garlic bread. You can make a vegan sandwich at Subway.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    If it came down to death from starvation or eating a cute little animal, what you do?

I would steal the cute bunny's carrot.

Then you're still killing the bunny!!!! and ive seen bunnies, they wont hesitate to nibble on you. Its eat or be eaten at this point. The clock is ticking
  • UltraVegRunnerBabe
    Options
    If it came down to death from starvation or eating a cute little animal, what you do?

Then you're still killing the bunny!!!! and ive seen bunnies, they wont hesitate to nibble on you. Its eat or be eaten at this point. The clock is ticking

I don't know about you, but getting eaten by a bunch of bunnies doesn't sound like the worst way to die. I'll be feeding nature. Join the cycle of life, right?
  • ClubSilencio
    Options
    Does a vegan diet increase your vibrational frequency and elevate your consciousness?

Do you feel stuff that others do not?

• UltraVegRunnerBabe
    Options
    Does a vegan diet increase your vibrational frequency and elevate your consciousness?

Empathy and compassion.

Oh, and the feeling you get after taking a huge poop because of all that fiber.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options

Oh, and the feeling you get after taking a huge poop because of all that fiber.

Okay...

I'm sold!
  • UltraVegRunnerBabe
    Options
    Vagitated wrote: »
    How long have you been vegan?

Since Spring of 2015
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options

I don't know about you, but getting eaten by a bunch of bunnies doesn't sound like the worst way to die. I'll be feeding nature. Join the cycle of life, right?

OMG!!! The bunny would be helping the cycle (or circle) of life if you ate it as well. It would be feeding nature. And im sure it wouldn't mind getting eaten by a cute human. Its like, could be worse ways to go.
  • UltraVegRunnerBabe
    Options

OMG!!! The bunny would be helping the cycle (or circle) of life if you ate it as well. It would be feeding nature. And im sure it wouldn't mind getting eaten by a cute human. Its like, could be worse ways to go.

Yeah, but I taste sweeter. I'm like candy to that bunny. Plus, it's not as adorable to see me, a human, eating a tiny wittle cwute bunny wabbit, than that TINY WITTLE CWUTE BUNNY WABBIT AWWWE <3<3 eating me! Ugh it just makes me want to squeeze it till it poops they are so cute!!!!
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Options

Yeah, but I taste sweeter. I'm like candy to that bunny. Plus, it's not as adorable to see me, a human, eating a tiny wittle cwute bunny wabbit, than that TINY WITTLE CWUTE BUNNY WABBIT AWWWE <3<3 eating me! Ugh it just makes me want to squeeze it till it poops they are so cute!!!!

I have to wonder if the bunnies would bite your butt off or your ears off first...What do you think?

chocolate-bunnies-pinned-by-carol-clarke.jpg
  • UltraVegRunnerBabe
    Options

I have to wonder if the bunnies would bite your butt off or your ears off first...What do you think?

chocolate-bunnies-pinned-by-carol-clarke.jpg

The booty first, so they won't have to deal with my crap all the time.
  • ClubSilencio
    Options
    Have you tried these yet? I've even seen some meat eaters vouch for them.

23-beyond-burger.w710.h473.2x.jpg