Replies

• zfitgal
    zfitgal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    sry for the typo, weights 3 times a week very heavy
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    is this a structured lifting regimen you are following? What constitutes this "very heavy" lifting regimen...
  • zfitgal
    Options
    8-10-12 reps, I super set everything...i curl 36 pound dumbbells, I'm intense
  • zfitgal
    Options
    35lb*
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    What program are you following?
  • zfitgal
    Options
    I'm a trainer I have my own way of structuring it..my workouts are intense, they don't need the tweaking, I just need help with the calorie setting
  • dannyjoe54
    dannyjoe54 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    dannyjoe54 wrote: »
    eating clean ie or smart simply means avoiding any and all products that are high in fat, sodium or refined sugar. I should have corrected my statement earlier, instead of no salt, no sugar, it should have read low salt, low sugar. my apologies.

which is totally unnecessary for any weight loss goal. ...

you've got to be kidding. you want to be healthy don't you?
  • ndj1979
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    eating clean ie or smart simply means avoiding any and all products that are high in fat, sodium or refined sugar. I should have corrected my statement earlier, instead of no salt, no sugar, it should have read low salt, low sugar. my apologies.

which is totally unnecessary for any weight loss goal. ...

you've got to be kidding. you want to be healthy don't you?

yes, and sugar can be a part of an overall healthy diet where one hits calorie targets and meets macros and micros. No need to avoid it or eliminate it.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    zfitgal wrote: »
    8-10-12 reps, I super set everything...i curl 36 pound dumbbells, I'm intense

ok - so you curl 35# dumbbells...what else? Squats, deadlifts, overhead press,etc???
  • zfitgal
    Options
    im no Dr and every site is different. And yes I'm a trainer and like I said I myself am having some issues here myself and look g to fix them and once I do I'll be a better trainer, and thanks for the negative out down @vintagefeline

I have been on WW as long as i can remember, I personally am new to counting calories.
  • zfitgal
    Options
    and yes I do train other people and i train well...diet they do on their own if any questions I'm here. I ha e never had a client with what I am going through right now...so please dont post of your going to be rude
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,688 Member
    Options
    Soy sauce is NOTORIOUS for water retention. Cut back on it and see what happens. Also with only less than 10lbs to lose, your goal should be only .25lbs a week or so.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,404 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Whats your overall program? Its more than bivep curls.
  • zfitgal
    Options
    psuLemon wrote: »
    Whats your overall program? Its more than bivep curls.

push pull, chest nd back, shoulders, bicep nd triceps and then legs
  • zfitgal
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Soy sauce is NOTORIOUS for water retention. Cut back on it and see what happens. Also with only less than 10lbs to lose, your goal should be only .25lbs a week or so.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

I have ace too and afaa :)
  • zfitgal
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

I have ace too and afaa :)

I know but I can't even lose that, I have been fluctuating between 3 pounds for 19 months :/
  • zfitgal
    Options
    im no Dr and every site is different. And yes I'm a trainer and like I said I myself am having some issues here myself and look g to fix them and once I do I'll be a better trainer, and thanks for the negative out down @vintagefeline

I have been on WW as long as i can remember, I personally am new to counting calories.

It wasn't a put down. It does concern me that you're training people without thoroughly knowing some of the fundamentals a trainer should know about human physiology.

well u shouldn't be personally concerned