Tonight I had the dumbest conversation with target staff

Options

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I thought this thread had gone poof but realized it got moved to cesspool, which i have unfollowed. Shame.

So that's why I couldn't find it even though it was in my notifications
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    e66ebc065ef25fc31af53ceacb6ca6e8.jpg

LOL. After my Mom passed away last March, the first thing we did was go through the cupboards to take any usable food. I had a can of diced tomatoes from her and when I opened it, it hissed.

The oldest thing I found in my own house was a bottle of Aleve that expired in 2003. I looked at it in 2015
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    I thought this thread had gone poof but realized it got moved to cesspool, which i have unfollowed. Shame.

Same. I was a bit confused,
  • elphie754
    Options
    JackKopCh wrote: »
    Just one question..... dafuq is an isis pizza? :fearful:

Lmao-didn't even catch that. It is supposed to be Udi's pizza. Not sure if an autocorrect or I accidentally hit I instead of u.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    So what's the update? Did you get back onto head office?
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    After my dad passed a few years ago, I found a box of couscous my parents purchased from the early 1960's. We lived in North Africa from 1961 to 1965. I didn't dare look inside the box! Nuh uh :p

Beat that!! Lol

Ha!!!! You win, most definitely!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    Wait a minute. Did anyone notice the OP mentioned her sister wife? I want a sister wife.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    Wait a minute. Did anyone notice the OP mentioned her sister wife? I want a sister wife.

I noticed sister wife and isis pizza lol. I need to go read the older comments!
  • wizzybeth
    Options

I noticed sister wife and isis pizza lol. I need to go read the older comments!

oh-mighty-isis.jpg
  • elphie754
    Options
    Not sure why people are so hung up on the term sister wife.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    Not sure why people are so hung up on the term sister wife.

I dont know why they are either. maybe its because they dont "know" anyone who is one or has one?
  • wizzybeth
    Options
    Because apart from the TV show, I've never come across it in real life. I find it intriguing because it is very out of the ordinary for me. No disrespect was intended at all.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    So what's the update? Did you get back onto head office?

I still want an update!! *stomps feet*
  • elphie754
    Options
    Because apart from the TV show, I've never come across it in real life. I find it intriguing because it is very out of the ordinary for me. No disrespect was intended at all.

Which is significantly different than our relationship.

As for an update-no one from the store even called.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options

Are you up for calling them again? You know, the squeaky wheel and all. <3
  • elphie754
    Options

Are you up for calling them again? You know, the squeaky wheel and all. <3

Lol yes I am.
    Groceries in target?! :#

Many targets have a grocery section.
  • elphie754
    Options
    Finally target corporate got back with me. They apologized profusely and would look into it. We went there earlier today and the entire freezer section that had the gf products in it was completely empty.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,716 Member
    Options
    Finally target corporate got back with me. They apologized profusely and would look into it. We went there earlier today and the entire freezer section that had the gf products in it was completely empty.

Well, at least they're attempting to do something about it. Hope they re-stock the GF products AND educate their staff.

How are you feeling, btw? Getting close to due date, right? Wishing you well!