Tonight I had the dumbest conversation with target staff

Options
1234568»

Replies

• vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    Wait a minute. Did anyone notice the OP mentioned her sister wife? I want a sister wife.

Hell I think I might like a couple of sister wives, too. I'd love to hear more about that.

Of course, if you'd rather talk about expired food, I worked part-time for a major national organic grocer for 8 years, and I have some stories of my own...
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    elphie754 wrote: »
    Finally target corporate got back with me. They apologized profusely and would look into it. We went there earlier today and the entire freezer section that had the gf products in it was completely empty.

Well, at least they're attempting to do something about it. Hope they re-stock the GF products AND educate their staff.

How are you feeling, btw? Getting close to due date, right? Wishing you well!

Something tells me those shelves may be empty for a while lol.

Feeling aweful. Due date is in 2 weeks, but we have decided to induce next week thanks to all the health problems I've had with the pregnancy.

Wait a minute. Did anyone notice the OP mentioned her sister wife? I want a sister wife.

Hell I think I might like a couple of sister wives, too. I'd love to hear more about that.

Of course, if you'd rather talk about expired food, I worked part-time for a major national organic grocer for 8 years, and I have some stories of my own...

Those who joke about it are typically extremely ignorant as to how much effort it takes by all household member to make a polygamous house hold work.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Finally target corporate got back with me. They apologized profusely and would look into it. We went there earlier today and the entire freezer section that had the gf products in it was completely empty.

Well, at least they're attempting to do something about it. Hope they re-stock the GF products AND educate their staff.

How are you feeling, btw? Getting close to due date, right? Wishing you well!

Something tells me those shelves may be empty for a while lol.

Feeling aweful. Due date is in 2 weeks, but we have decided to induce next week thanks to all the health problems I've had with the pregnancy.

Those who joke about it are typically extremely ignorant as to how much effort it takes by all household member to make a polygamous house hold work.

In my younger years I lived in San Francisco with two beautiful women and we did make it work, for about three years, until it was time to move on. It was more polyamorous than polygamous. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

So I know...

I wasn't joking.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

Haahaa that makes me really worry about the dates on ALL those products! I hope they restock with fresh stuff, for your sake, rather than put it in the too hard basket.

Woot baby time next week! That's very exciting :)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    Something being past its Sell By date doesn't mean it has gone bad.

True. However, would you want to eat something almost a year past its Expiration date?

When I'm uncertain about something I look it up on http://stilltasty.com

I especially like it for leftovers.

Thanks for this link!

Bumping up a zombie thread haha :p