Options
    you will have this :|
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options

It's "Chef" Tyler now is it? The guy posts one well received tater tot recipe and all of sudden he thinks he's Wolfgang effin' Puck. SMH.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options

It's "Chef" Tyler now is it? The guy posts one well received tater tot recipe and all of sudden he thinks he's Wolfgang effin' Puck. SMH.

It's all legit dirtnap.

Don't be jealous.
  • Basia_and4345
    Basia_and4345 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Who thinks tomato on a grilled cheese is stupid.

I am not sure I can even look at him anymore...

I think it sounds Yummy!!!
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options

731f76dd05eee09c04f5b8365f13770c-top-gun-high-five.gif

airwolf-o.gif

requesting-fly-by-o.gif
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Tomato on a grilled cheese is unacceptable. Add tomato and a fresh basil leaf to it. You'll thank me later but your welcome now.

Does your wife know you are calling this a grilled cheese? I am going to have to talk with her about this.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    lol @ all the people trying to fancy up a grilled cheese by using french words and silly breads.

this is 'murica.

white bread, american cheese, butter.

go choke on your uppity 5-star crap.

This mentality is and was the start of the obesity issues world wide with highly processes products such as white bread, processed cheese product used as staple(key) ingredients and soda with refined sugars and HFCS its cheaper replacement due to subsidizing of american corn.

America owes all of its foods to other cultures and is very bland in comparison to the orgins just look at real cheeses vs most non-artisan american made cheeses which are almost all processed cheese product vs real cheese. and the US milk vs EU milks or small artisan-milks and the flavor/aroma the grass is very important in the cheese process not so much in the US.

fnd5w3.gif
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Cheese and bread cooked in butter on a flat skillet = grilled cheese.

Everything else = panini

I, too, was at that meeting. It was decreed.

Don't argue.

Welcome to the correct side of the argument!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

requesting-fly-by-o.gif

fighter-jet-f-16-o.gif
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    de-friending him is the only obvious choice. that goes for any person who doesn't like tomato. I LOVE TOMATO. om nom nom.

Tis not 'bout whether or not the tomato is a good thing. Tis merely about whether or not the tomato is allowed on a grilled cheese sandwich. Now, cheese is allowed on a grilled tomoato sandwich, and tomoatoes can be eaten as is the apple in my opinion. It's a fact though that grilled cheese contains no tomato.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    But. . .but. . .

When you put tomato on your grilled cheese, you're practically making a pizza! And everyone knows it's physically impossible to eat more than a single bite of pizza as part of a healthy diet.

Oh, wait. None of the above is actually true.

Grilled cheese and tomato? Yes, please.
    See its nbot just grilled cheese. It's grilled cheese and tomato! We win.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options

requesting-fly-by-o.gif

fighter-jet-f-16-o.gif

F-18b.gif
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I see a trend of hate in the world of food with this processed cheese product and processed boxed frozen toasts! and no other mentions of wine reductions! blasphemy!

where is the love?

Part of the beauty of a grilled cheese is its simplicity. Doing a wine reduction is overkill.

In for backpedalling. It seems the Icarus of grilled cheese has flown a little too close to the sun, and his cheese wings are melting. Now do you understand why we wanted a line drawn?

There is no backpedaling. A line is of course drawn somewhere. Add a 1/4lb+ hamburger patty to it and it is a cheeseburger. It is the ratio of cheese-to-toppings that determines whether or not it remains a grilled cheese.
  • whierd
    Options
    But. . .but. . .

When you put tomato on your grilled cheese, you're practically making a pizza! And everyone knows it's physically impossible to eat more than a single bite of pizza as part of a healthy diet.

That is acceptable. I call it a grilled cheese and tomato sandwich. As long as the grilled cheese title is included.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    lol @ all the people trying to fancy up a grilled cheese by using french words and silly breads.

this is 'murica.

white bread, american cheese, butter.

go choke on your uppity 5-star crap.

This mentality is and was the start of the obesity issues world wide with highly processes products such as white bread, processed cheese product used as staple(key) ingredients and soda with refined sugars and HFCS its cheaper replacement due to subsidizing of american corn.

America owes all of its foods to other cultures and is very bland in comparison to the orgins just look at real cheeses vs most non-artisan american made cheeses which are almost all processed cheese product vs real cheese. and the US milk vs EU milks or small artisan-milks and the flavor/aroma the grass is very important in the cheese process not so much in the US.
    Ha-ha! You got trolled!
    2510825375_176f1608a0.jpg
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    But. . .but. . .

That is acceptable. I call it a grilled cheese and tomato sandwich. As long as the grilled cheese title is included.

I should have been a diplomat. Peace is won this day!
  • whierd
    Options
    The Great Grilled Cheese War of 2013 is coming to an end?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    The Great Grilled Cheese War of 2013 is coming to an end?

That wasn't much of a war. Hell, the Great Pineapple on Pizza War of 2007 is still being waged.