Has anyone become attractive after losing weight? If so then tell me..

Options

Replies

• akshaygunjal96
    akshaygunjal96 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    Uhh... I don't know if I'd say attractive but I look happier I think..

16508661_10155025031619806_6135822341523216156_n.jpg?oh=3d33a59185caa994bbc02b9fee1b29d9&oe=5937A37E

Hmm..great transformation. You are pretty!
  • akshaygunjal96
    Options
    @Look_Its_Kriss that's why I made this thread to motivate other people to exercise and my self too. But I think some people didn't understand the idea behind this thread!!
  • akshaygunjal96
    Options
    Motivating someone to exercise to lose weight in hopes of finally becoming attractive is absolutely heart breaking to me. Any person Before, during and after is attractive because of the reasons outside of their weight, because they are good, honest, loving human being who would give the shirt of their back for someone they care about. They are a person who can give love and accept someone else for who they are regardless of their size. They have a great personality and can make someones day simply by existing and the people who have had the pleasure of meeting these people are incredibly thankful to have them in their lives.
    I spent 29 years of my life being told i was a waste of life because i was fat.. i was not a waste of life, i was not ugly and i didn't become attractive after i lost weight, i was always attractive..

This thread really breaks my heart.
    Maybe i am over reacting, but i feel like there are betters ways to motivate.

Wait! Don't get upset. Its not meant for breaking someone's heart!! Sorry if my thread hurts you.
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    lokihen wrote: »
    My impression was the OP is hoping for reassurance that he will become more attractive after losing weight.

Yes, I think this, too.
  • rajeshvvcool
    rajeshvvcool Posts: 168 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Pls. check my thread.Fat loss is a complete confidence booster. Impossible is " I M Possible ".

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10511781/fat-to-fit-6-packs-just-2-inspire/p1
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!