Has anyone become attractive after losing weight? If so then tell me..

Options
I have heard stories that people become attractive after losing weight. I want to see whether anyone of you has ever experienced this. Honest answers will be appreciated. Thnx

Replies

• akshaygunjal96
    akshaygunjal96 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I think it's all subjective. I'm sure you've seen enough success stories and before/after pictures to come to a conclusion on this, right?

What do you want to say exactly
  • r5wr
    r5wr Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    r5wr wrote: »
    Attraction is subjective. I personally feel a little more attractive but I have low self esteeme. Here's my before a during face comparison though.

bh434l3m93o4.jpg

SW: 245
    CW: 165
    GW: 120
    Height: 5'5

Wow that's great!! You are pretty!

Thank you, like I said though. Very subjective.
  • akshaygunjal96
    Options
    Haha :#
  • akshaygunjal96
    Options
    Honest answers will be appreciated. Thnx

honest answer is that this seems like a pretty weird thread. what are you looking for, exactly? motivation/inspiration? pictures of pretty people? those are the only two ideas that come to my mind.

Of course motivation/inspiration or whatever you call. I just need answers not photos of pretty people. Only answers.
  • akshaygunjal96
    Options
    Well, based on the attention I get while out and about, I'm attractive if I wear makeup, have my hair down, and wear marginally tighter clothes.

It's like turning on a light switch.

I'll keep you posted if thinner me get more attention. I'm guessing yes.

Wow..thnx
  • akshaygunjal96
    Options
    I am rolling my eyes so hard they're spinning

What do you mean?
  • akshaygunjal96
    Options
    That's great <3
  • akshaygunjal96
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    I was always attractive, before the first time I lost weight, after, when I regained and now, while I'm losing again. But a lot of people don't "see" beauty when you're fat. They focus only on your shape, because that's what our society has made important, and once the fat is gone, "suddenly" they also notice that you're not completely hideous. It's sad, but over the course of the past 10 years I've learned that it's true for a lot of people. I get hit on SO much more when I'm not overweight.

Exactly that's what I think!! I too have experienced the same.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!