Help me choose a tattoo

Options

Replies

• Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I refuse to help since you declined my Friend Request... :grumble:

Wow. Bitter much?
    Nah, I was just jokin' - that's why I added the grumbling emoticon.

I got the FR, btw, so my plan worked. All that's left now is to grab a bag of heavily buttered popcorn and a cold beer, pull up a lawn chair and watch "The Legend" do his thing! :bigsmile:
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I think a pretty butterfly on your lower back with some flowers would be totally hot
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    Tattoo your junk to look like a snake.
    Or get a $100 bill tattooed there if she likes to blow money.

Or a piece of bacon on it. Women LOVE to eat bacon.
  • JocyChan
    JocyChan Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    BACON TATTOO!!!!!
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    you should just slit your **** in half.. that way you can satisfy your wife with two half size *kitten*

Oh. I have seen that. Ouch. Makes me nauseous to look at it,
    It's called a genital bisection for anyone who's curious. :flowerforyou:

No, I didn't have to Google it, I already knew.
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    ha well I am not so sure this post was created in seriousness. If it was, well....I would say you need to decide do you want to re-attach your balls, or leave them in your wife's purse. Because the next thing will be, oh honey I want you to get my name tattooed. Or some other thing telling you to man up.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    And save my marriage. Basically my wife has told me she thinks tattoos on a man are hot (she's not alone, I know) and that if I want to turn her on I need to get tattoo. I asked her what I should get but she told me that if she has to choose it would detract from the hotness factor. She's given me a week to get a tattoo or she's going to start divorce proceedings. However I can't think of what I want printed on my body for the rest of my life. I'm at my wits end.
    Please help me choose something and make my wife want me again.

I'd go for the divorce........a tattoo is something very personal and it has to be something you're going to dig for the rest of your life. It took me months just to pick my artist and come up with a design......
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    are you f*cking kidding me?

Leave her *kitten*! It's YOUR body and if you don't feel comfortable making that kind of decision, DON'T!

Getting a permanent marking on your body is not something ANYONE should take lightly!!!
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options

Leave her *kitten*! It's YOUR body and if you don't feel comfortable making that kind of decision, DON'T!

Getting a permanent marking on your body is not something ANYONE should take lightly!!!

LOL, says the chick with the belly button ring.

It's very nice...just saying.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    I think a pretty butterfly on your lower back with some flowers would be totally hot

Can I take this as an invitation in case she doesn't like it and dumps me?
  • AdrianasMombieED
    AdrianasMombieED Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    How bout a Hello Kitty on the forehead...

6a00d8341c5d9653ef0120a66a09d3970c_10_Terrible_Horrible_No_Good_Very_Bad_Tattoos_Plus_the_One_On_This_Shameless_Authors_Butt_width_600x.jpeg

Lmao!!!

Please do not get any names put on your body, if you do decide to get a tattoo.
    Do you really want to get a tattoo? It's your body. Not hers. If I was married and my husband wanted me to get a tattoo just because it turns him on. I wouldnt stick around. If he's telling me to get one or he'd divorce, then the marriage wouldnt last in the future anyways If I did decide to get one done. She should love you for who you are. And if she thought men with tattoos are hot, why didnt she marry one in the first place instead of forcing someone to get one done? Relationship doesn't sound right to me.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Wow! Sounds f*cked up to me? Have you been married long? If so, why would she marry you if you weren't what she wanted? I love Tattoo's, in fact my husband has only one, which I paid for as a birthday gift. No way in Hell would I divorce someone because they lacked ink. That's just stupidity. Does she has tattoo's herself?

Now seriously for the tattoo, get something you like/enjoy. I'm a big fan of symbolism, so all 5 of my tattoo's symbolize different things. If a close relative of yours pasted away, do something that reminds you of them. If you have a favorite animal/pet go that route, sports team even. Maybe just get a cool tribal band around your arm ? Be creative, find someone who draws really well, and design something with them. Please please please DO NOT just pick something out of a book, I HATE when people do that!
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options

LOL, says the chick with the belly button ring.

It's very nice...just saying.

Normally, I stay out of other peoples debates,but piercings aren't permanent. I've had 13 piercings,and you can only tell that I have had 5. I still have 4 of them,and one scarred(which has faded over time) because it caught on something and ripped out. Also, I used to have gauged ears,and you can't tell that either. Not being mean...just throwing in my thoughts.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    If you're going to allow your wife to tell you what to do ....

How's about this? :laugh:

maletramp.jpg
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Does she like children's stories?
    pinocchio_large.jpg
  • AndiGirl70
    AndiGirl70 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    pinocchio_large.jpg

LIe to me! LIe to me! LOL
  • Scubanana7
    Scubanana7 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Love the Mumford & Sons reference...
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    pinocchio_large.jpg

I think it would be creeping to have this guy staring you right in the eyes...
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    pinocchio_large.jpg

I think it would be creeping to have this guy staring you right in the eyes...

Right?:laugh:
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    And save my marriage. Basically my wife has told me she thinks tattoos on a man are hot (she's not alone, I know) and that if I want to turn her on I need to get tattoo. I asked her what I should get but she told me that if she has to choose it would detract from the hotness factor. She's given me a week to get a tattoo or she's going to start divorce proceedings. However I can't think of what I want printed on my body for the rest of my life. I'm at my wits end.
    Please help me choose something and make my wife want me again.

If this is indeed for realsies...

For *kitten*'s sake, grow some balls and tell her NO. Otherwise, go get some tits tattooed on your chest to match the vjj that apparently has replaced your gonads. Then go get some self-esteem!

Seriously, she is going to divorce you because you are a spineless eunuch not because she thinks tattoos are hot. Odds are, amigo, she is already banging some dude with a stupid tribal armband tattoo and a Fiero because you lack the cajones to stand up to her.