Fitness and Nutrition Q & A

Options
12346»

Replies

• JonDrees
    JonDrees Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    jessef593 wrote: »
    I don't like that your avatar is a different person everyday. Seems kind of shady

Who was I yesterday?
  • JonDrees
    Options
    Slow day, so I figured I'd resurrection this thread for anyone that hasn't checked it out yet.
  • fredgonzini
    fredgonzini Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    So now that I have some muscle. My fat seems to hang off my muscle. Will loose fat ever tighten?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    So now that I have some muscle. My fat seems to hang off my muscle. Will loose fat ever tighten?

Loose fat wont tighten, but when you've lost the fat skin can take up to a year to regain elasticity so you'll need to be patient.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    kgirlhart wrote: »
    I have tight hamstrings. What is the best way to stretch before a run? I have been reading conflicting advice about how important it is to stretch before you run and others that say you shouldn't over stretch? I am pretty new to running and usually just walk briskly for 5 minutes before I run.

I never stretch before running, I walk as my warm up and then do a tonne of stretching afterwards.

This is what I do as well.

Yoga for runners and a foam roll when I get back.
  • JonDrees
    Options

Good work. Loose skin should tighten some, but it's a long process.