"You can eat whaver you want, as long as you eat at a deficit" is true, but it's garbage advice.

Replies

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Theo166 wrote: »
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    I can fit 1/2 of a large, thin crust ham and pineapple pizza into my daily calories relatively easily, so why shouldn't I?
    Because pineapple shouldn't be anywhere near a pizza... :tongue:

Cosigned.

It also needs the jalapenos, then you have the sweet and hot, which is to die for.

Reminds me of my favorite sandwich (which has a lot of calories, so is a lunch splurge): thinly spliced madrange ham, gruyere, mango chutney, avocado, and jalapenos.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited March 2017
    Oh, and when I have that splurge for lunch -- it comes with almonds or housemade chips and with that ends up around 680-700 calories -- I can fit it in without difficulty just by being a little less indulgent at dinner or skipping ice cream if I was planning to have some. Usually I prefer to have more like 450-500 calorie lunches, but it's sometimes worth it, and somehow I don't end up starving on those days, not at all.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    Theo166 wrote: »
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    I can fit 1/2 of a large, thin crust ham and pineapple pizza into my daily calories relatively easily, so why shouldn't I?
    Because pineapple shouldn't be anywhere near a pizza... :tongue:

Cosigned.

It also needs the jalapenos, then you have the sweet and hot, which is to die for.

Reminds me of my favorite sandwich (which has a lot of calories, so is a lunch splurge): thinly spliced madrange ham, gruyere, mango chutney, avocado, and jalapenos.

Could I get one to go please? ;)
  • Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    Just follow it with apple cider vinegar or green tea to reset your metabolism. Then you can eat whatever you like.

Source?

The internet lol, I'm pretty sure it was a joke
  • LonsyBoy
    LonsyBoy Posts: 72 Member
    Absoultely agree, hate this if it fits your macro crap... carbs are not all the same, proteins are not all the same, fats/sugars/oils etc are not all the same.... yes a cheat meal is fine after a solid effort week but dont throw cheat meals in everyday cause it fits the basic macros some overpaid PT has told you to follow, they make money from your slow progress
    The biggest and baddest bodybuilders will count every calorie and macro, because it counts and matters
    Lollies = Carbs
    Rice = Carbs
    But theyre not the same carbs and the hidden macros behind it all will bite you in the *kitten* too
This discussion has been closed.