"You can eat whaver you want, as long as you eat at a deficit" is true, but it's garbage advice.

Options

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    I can fit 1/2 of a large, thin crust ham and pineapple pizza into my daily calories relatively easily, so why shouldn't I?
    Because pineapple shouldn't be anywhere near a pizza... :tongue:

This is incorrect.

Indeed!
  • 85Cardinals
    85Cardinals Posts: 733 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Both sides have good points to make. Original post makes sense, and the junk food splurgers are really advocating the mildest of splurges, I'd say. Those calories really do add up quick.
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    Just follow it with apple cider vinegar or green tea to reset your metabolism. Then you can eat whatever you like.

The Apple Cider House Rules, love that novel (and movie)!

• Rincewind_1965
    Rincewind_1965 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    "One step at a time" is possibly the only universal truth in this process, some may share long passages of the way, many will never even meet the same road, others seem to come to come the wrong way. We can offer assistance if asked for help, but please try not to "correct" the method found if not asked for guidance because most likely it will end up with a "sheep" that has lost it's way.
    The exact same can be said of the OP's "advice".

My point exactly
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    I can fit 1/2 of a large, thin crust ham and pineapple pizza into my daily calories relatively easily, so why shouldn't I?
    Because pineapple shouldn't be anywhere near a pizza... :tongue:

This is incorrect.

Preach!
This discussion has been closed.