so hungryyyyyyyyyyy

Options
Hi
I have eaten well today, under 1500 calories but, I am so so hungry and got really bad stomach pains Wondering how to make this work long term, this is day 1 being so low calorie. I am almost 26 stone and worry if thats the calories I am allowed now, how low I shall have to go when I am say 12 stone but still needing to lose
motivation needed
thanks
God bless you
Vicky
xoxox

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that your MFP calorie goal is close to 3000 calories per day at this time. I hope not to offend, but if you are hungry having eaten 1500 calories in the UK at this time of day, have a big steak with a baked potato.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,157 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Is 1500 calories the goal Myfitnesspal (MFP) gave you? Do you exercise at all, and if you do are you eating those calories? You can do this, but you may need to modify what you eat. An open diary so people can see what you are eating might help people be able to make good suggestions.
  • VictoriousBeauty
    VictoriousBeauty Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    thats the calories I have been awarded based on my weight, and I am pretty immobile due to disability Have no exercise in life at the moment so no exercise calores to eat
    I thought my diary was open? if not will see if I can figure out how
    ah if only I could afford a steak lol
    xoxox
  • VictoriousBeauty
    Options
    changed food diary to public, it was set to friends only sorry
    x
  • LearningToFly13
    LearningToFly13 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    changed food diary to public, it was set to friends only sorry
    x

There's a site where you can quite accurately calculate the calories you should be eating based on weight, activity level etc. Google Scoobys calorie calculator
  • mom22dogs
    mom22dogs Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You could eat 2000 or more calories and still lose weight. Put your stats in MFP and eat the calories it tells you. I guarantee, if that is you in your profile picture, you can eat way more than 1500 calories and the weight will still come off quickly.
  • VictoriousBeauty
    Options
    thanks the protein is low because protein is more expensive as I do not do well on pulses and beans, so had as much as I could afford today, tomorrow is likely to be lower but, I can add extra collagen powder that might help

not been losing weigh on 2000 calories so went low as it said on website to go
    yes that is me in the profile picture, so fat I am ashamed but chose to shame myself into it and hoped it would make me do something about my weight
    xoxox
  • LearningToFly13
    LearningToFly13 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Alot
  • VictoriousBeauty
    Options
    I am doing slow adaptions, reduced meat based meal to one instead of two, use up meat and fish then it will be all vegan
    I cant eat pasta potatoes or rice I am intolerant of grains plus diabetic so have to be cautious of my carbohydrate intake to control my blood sugars
    not sure how to check but it says I have over 200 lbs to lose so presume its right
    thanks
    xoxox
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Can your doctor refer you to a registered dietician?
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,157 Member
    Options
    I am doing slow adaptions, reduced meat based meal to one instead of two, use up meat and fish then it will be all vegan
    I cant eat pasta potatoes or rice I am intolerant of grains plus diabetic so have to be cautious of my carbohydrate intake to control my blood sugars
    not sure how to check but it says I have over 200 lbs to lose so presume its right
    thanks
    xoxox

I couldn't do vegan, while veggies fill me up with shear bulk at meals, within an hour, sometimes less, I am starving again. If I mix in meat that doesn't happen.