Lunchtable for the nerdy (warning: only nerdy people allowed)

Options

Replies

• Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    This is my nerdy love-line that I tell my wife: If you were a triangle you'd be acute one.
  • itsallgood803
    itsallgood803 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    https://youtu.be/U9t-slLl30E

If you enjoy this....we're both nerds.
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    If we did ever make contact, we probably wouldn't even realize it until they were far embedded in our computers and Internet existing as some sort of artificial intelligence, sent to us by artificial intelligence...

They could already be running the world in many respects
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    https://youtu.be/U9t-slLl30E

If you enjoy this....we're both nerds.

I friggin' LOVE it! Hilarious!
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    dc8066 wrote: »
    The square root of the hypotenuse of a right angle triangle is equal to the sum of the square roots of the lengths of the other sides

That's middle school, now do something really nerdy

make me, bully!

• JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    If we did ever make contact, we probably wouldn't even realize it until they were far embedded in our computers and Internet existing as some sort of artificial intelligence, sent to us by artificial intelligence...

They could already be running the world in many respects

are you saying that the rothschilds are aliens?

I'm saying if we do make contact, we probably wouldn't be able to recognize it for what it's worth...

We could be a simulation created by et... Or a future us.
    Our technology and entire existence could be alien in nature...

When you really think about it, our consciousness is just 1s and 0s. At the end of the day, we either do or we don't... There is no maybe, only not right now...
  • let_me_clip_dirty_wings
    let_me_clip_dirty_wings Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    The square root of the hypotenuse of a right angle triangle is equal to the sum of the square roots of the lengths of the other sides

a^2+b^2=c^2

Or known as the Pythagorean Theorem which you can also apply to calculate the Euclidean distance between two vectors

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gauss's_Pythagorean_right_triangle_proposal

Yeah nope.... not reading that.

I'll go back to the gym and work on the guns wile you guys make a sign big enough for the aliens to see... Gotta be prepared for anything man.

We haven't been able to make contact with extraterrestrials because we are living in a simulated reality...

Even if you accept the observer effect as conclusive proof of how consciences if the key to collapsing a probabilistic wave function... you still can't solve the Fermi Paradox by just ignoring the question and hope it goes away. Any half-decent simulated universe of the size and complexity we're dealing with would of course have to include sentient and intelligent extraterrestrial lifeforms to be complete... what else would you use as the end-game?

#MindStimulation
  • Kitsada
    Kitsada Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Former mathlete in high school. That's right, competitive math team.

I know I can sit here. lol.
  • atacticalbeard
    atacticalbeard Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Just thought I would drop by and post a random photo of part of my collectiongabfkms10rwm.jpg