Lunchtable for the nerdy (warning: only nerdy people allowed)

Options

Replies

• LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Just thought I would drop by and post a random photo of part of my collectiongabfkms10rwm.jpg

I'm eyeballing that Yoda lunchbox. And I can see the Marshmello Man, and Guardians. :D
    Your case is nice for displaying. I should get a nice case like this for my Yoda collection. I need something at least this size!!
    Edit: And I would make a shelf for my Guitar Pics collection. I have at least enough pics to start my own store, from performing artists that my husband and I have helped in some way.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Ah ok thanks!! Good thing all those gears aren't touching

Also nice Mr. MeeSeeks love Rick and Morty

Yes!! Did you see the season 3 premiere?

Yes I did! I lived it however I'm upset we have to wait until summer at the earliest to see the remaining season.

Ah ok thanks!! Good thing all those gears aren't touching

Also nice Mr. MeeSeeks love Rick and Morty

Yes!! Did you see the season 3 premiere?

I did! they aren't doing one every week tho >:(

I know! So cruel. But it was good! I didn't watch when it first aired because I thought it was a joke and Dan Harmon was just being an *kitten* so I watched it on loop the next day when I found out it was real lol

Yeah I didn't watch it "live" either I watched on YouTube so i didn't have to wait for the loop.

Oh I didn't know it was on YouTube! When I started the loop it was like season one ep 6 hahah I had to wait soooo long

I know, this would of been helpful information. I guess I specialized my search to much. Curse you Google!
  • atacticalbeard
    atacticalbeard Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I get all my shows from here watch-series.ac
    Never heard of it. Is it a I should use a VPN site lol?

• atacticalbeard
    atacticalbeard Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    Just thought I would drop by and post a random photo of part of my collectiongabfkms10rwm.jpg

I'm eyeballing that Yoda lunchbox. And I can see the Marshmello Man, and Guardians. :D
    Your case is nice for displaying. I should get a nice case like this for my Yoda collection. I need something at least this size!!

Thanks and the cases and lights are from IKEA and are very affordable!
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »

Thanks and the cases and lights are from IKEA and are very affordable!

Oh wow. Thank you! :)
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I want to ditch cable... If not for the wife and kid, I would have no use for a TV...
  • JstTheWayIam
    Options
    I've got an amazon Fire TV with Kodi :#
    Eventually I will just cut the cord and just steam from the computer
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    And now I guess I have allergies...isn't that the the giant cherry on the loser sundae that is my life. I've never had allergies before!

Awww. Sorry chica. Shaggy is gonna zip over with his van and help make things better for you.

b15.gif
  • JstTheWayIam
    Options
    And now I guess I have allergies...isn't that the the giant cherry on the loser sundae that is my life. I've never had allergies before!

That's alright, Calriton and Flonase...
    Plus it's a well known fact that water eyes are sexy ;)