Ladies, would you let your boyfriend or husband go to the stripclub?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• SpotLighttt
    SpotLighttt Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

woah woah woah

At no point did I say they are not people or imply as such or make any derogatory comments about the profession in itself.

You jumped to a whole host of conclusions.

ridiculous. You should be ashamed of yourself for categorizing me or shall I say isolating me for no reason whatsoever.

I have nothing to be ashamed of. You're the one who called another poster unclean.

Nope, I said Im dubious because she insulted me for finding a sweat inducing activity gross.

So yes, you and your bias are also stinky.

Sweat inducing activities are gross? Hope you have the CICO figured out then because you can't be on MFP to do any physical activity

I sweat like a maniac at the gym and then I shower.
    I don't find your sweat attractive. Sorry
    I don't like my partner sweating/smelly and getting into bed without a shower and I dont want to smell you on him. That's all.

You dont sweat having sex?

nope
  • The_Movie_Chair
    The_Movie_Chair Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    He (and I) can get our appetite anywhere we want to, but we eat at home. :-)
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Ms_Sicilian Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Wow I can't say the F word haha kitten that's cute
  • SpotLighttt
    Options

woah woah woah

At no point did I say they are not people or imply as such or make any derogatory comments about the profession in itself.

ridiculous. You should be ashamed of yourself for categorizing me or shall I say isolating me for no reason whatsoever.

I have nothing to be ashamed of. You're the one who called another poster unclean.

Nope, I said Im dubious because she insulted me for finding a sweat inducing activity gross.

Sweat inducing activities are gross? Hope you have the CICO figured out then because you can't be on MFP to do any physical activity

I don't like my partner sweating/smelly and getting into bed without a shower and I dont want to smell you on him. That's all.

How do you know? My sweat smells like cotton candy and sad men

Im not a risk taker.
  • SpotLighttt
    Options

woah woah woah

You dont sweat having sex?

nope

Lazy

but Im skinny because I have a high metabolism
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend went to a strip club a year before we had met and started dating and he didn't enjoy it. So I guess I'm lucky that he has zero interest in ever going back to one. But if he did I don't really think I would mind all that much. Sure I'd worry but it's his choice to go
  • heiliskrimsli
    heiliskrimsli Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I don't expect my SO to ask permission, so it's not a matter of "let".
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Oh for heavens sake, take off your panties, throw them on the table and strip for your man or hold a grudge for another two years..

#letthatsh*tgo

And baaaawaaah on the no sweat zone in the bedroom. This stuff is priceless.

I approve lol. I recommend however, part one of the recommendation!
  • SilverSheWolf55
    SilverSheWolf55 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    From reading some of the responses, I will say, in my opinion.....most of you are young and evidently have no morals. I mean, I don't see how you can, IF you don't mind your husband/wife going to a strip club. As a Christian, I believe it is a sin. It is sinful for a Christian—or anyone—to attend a strip club and watch strippers. However, the very fact this question is raised deserves some more attention. Going to a strip club feeds the lust of the flesh (1 John 2:16) and is therefore sinful. Sin can be defined as any thought, word, or deed that “falls short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23).

I know none of you will agree with this, and that's ok with me. My husband doesn't need or want to go to a strip club. This has NOTHING to do with insecurity. I have never trusted a man as much as I do my husband.

I do agree with some that said you need to let it go....but you also need to forgive. We are all sinners...NO ONE are perfect. NOW, I know there are some of you that do not believe God, and I can only pray for you. But in my honest and humble opinion, no one needs to be visiting a strip club for entertainment or any other reason.

AND, yes these strippers are people, too. However, they are sinful if this is the only job they are doing for a living.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Wow I can't say the F word haha kitten that's cute

yep *kitten* *kitten* *kitten*
  • SpotLighttt
    Options
    From reading some of the responses, I will say, in my opinion.....most of you are young and evidently have no morals. I mean, I don't see how you can, IF you don't mind your husband/wife going to a strip club. As a Christian, I believe it is a sin. It is sinful for a Christian—or anyone—to attend a strip club and watch strippers. However, the very fact this question is raised deserves some more attention. Going to a strip club feeds the lust of the flesh (1 John 2:16) and is therefore sinful. Sin can be defined as any thought, word, or deed that “falls short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23).

I know none of you will agree with this, and that's ok with me. My husband doesn't need or want to go to a strip club. This has NOTHING to do with insecurity. I have never trusted a man as much as I do my husband.

I do agree with some that said you need to let it go....but you also need to forgive. We are all sinners...NO ONE are perfect. NOW, I know there are some of you that do not believe God, and I can only pray for you. But in my honest and humble opinion, no one needs to be visiting a strip club for entertainment or any other reason.

AND, yes these strippers are people, too. However, they are sinful if this is the only job they are doing for a living.

actually you will find its the other way around.

Most are old and in long term relationships that are okay with their partner going to strip clubs.

and I dont understand why people are imposing with their "Gods" - not everyone here is a believer
  • T0M_K
    Options

so you can strip on the side and not be sinful?
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options

Hypocrite much?? How can you judge others?

That's what most organized religious people are - plain hypocrites!
  • T0M_K
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »

Whoa whoa whoa. Just because someone isn't 'a Christian' and/or does not share your specific set of values doesn't make them morally corrupt.

its hard to judge and not be all judgy n stuff
This discussion has been closed.