Options
123457»

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    I'm 63 in a couple of months. Don't marry too young because you are not mature enough until you've got a few miles on you. When you do marry, give your woman respect. Put her first, because if you do, someday she will be your greatest ally. Tell those you love how important they are to you. Often. Time passes quickly. Too quickly. Don't be selfish with your love, your time or your money. Start saving for retirement. It'll be here sooner than you can imagine. Have fun. Make time to spend time with your friends and family.

I have lived exactly how I have described above. Have no regrets. Raised my 3 girls and taught them to give and demand respect. They are happy and successful which makes me happy and feeling successful, I tell them how important they are to me every time I see them or talk to them on the phone.And the best thing I ever did was show them how they should be treated by how I treated their mother.
    THIS. Oh and I'm teaching my DD the basics on self defense and how to handle situations where she may be under attack. With all the BS that many males think they can get away with watching social media, teaching my girl how to handle these situations will only help if it ever happens to her.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

I used to have my own TKD Studio. Taught all my girls to defend themselves.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    I'm 63 in a couple of months. Don't marry too young because you are not mature enough until you've got a few miles on you. When you do marry, give your woman respect. Put her first, because if you do, someday she will be your greatest ally. Tell those you love how important they are to you. Often. Time passes quickly. Too quickly. Don't be selfish with your love, your time or your money. Start saving for retirement. It'll be here sooner than you can imagine. Have fun. Make time to spend time with your friends and family.

I have lived exactly how I have described above. Have no regrets. Raised my 3 girls and taught them to give and demand respect. They are happy and successful which makes me happy and feeling successful, I tell them how important they are to me every time I see them or talk to them on the phone.And the best thing I ever did was show them how they should be treated by how I treated their mother.
    THIS. Oh and I'm teaching my DD the basics on self defense and how to handle situations where she may be under attack. With all the BS that many males think they can get away with watching social media, teaching my girl how to handle these situations will only help if it ever happens to her.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

I used to have my own TKD Studio. Taught all my girls to defend themselves.

Good Daddy. <3
  • Nova
    Nova Posts: 9,926 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for closing this topic.

The forum guidelines include this item:

4. Show Respect to All Groups and Individuals

No derogatory references to sex, gender, age, weight, body-type, disability, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation, or endorsement of violence against any person or group, even if couched in humor, will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes about any group or community.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this closed discussion may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Nova
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.