What is a particular "health" food that you can't stand?

Options

Replies

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Health food, I guess it depends on what you define as health food. Most of the things that I don't like I also don't really think are health foods. So far I haven't found a vegan protein powder I enjoy, but I'm not convinced those are health foods. Low fat cheese and turkey bacon, ugh, but again not health foods IMO. I like nearly all vegetables. Don't really think of cottage cheese as a health food, but I love it.

Thinking. Maybe kombucha, but I haven't really tried it. Rice cakes or some kind of high fiber cold cereal, but again I wouldn't consider them a health food.
  • Sunna_W
    Sunna_W Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Protein bars... they all have way too much sugar and other unhealthy stuff in them.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Tuna. I've tried. I just hate it, and always will.

I like tuna steak and tuna sashimi, but hate canned tuna so much. It just reminds me of canned cat food. Just looking at it is unpleasant for me, but I know this is weird and irrational so I don't let on, as most people seem to enjoy it.

Snap! I ate canned tuna once at a friends house, only out of politeness - it was in a pasta dish. Other than that, it doesn't go past my lips. Bleurgh.
  • pwrlipstick
    pwrlipstick Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    LOL all the kale comments!!
    I can't stand avocado! I don't know if it's the texture, or the taste, or the whatever...but it's so icky and overrated to me!

Okay, I lowkey don't like avocados! It's definitely a texture thing for me.
  • brittyn3
    brittyn3 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Kale. Kale can whither and die a slow painful death under the sun, for all I care.
  • EllaLeahB
    EllaLeahB Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Beets and seaweed
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Raw kale..... Ick. I do make a soup with kale in it that's delicious but the kale is cooked.
  • yancystreet
    yancystreet Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    kale seems to win. its like eating a spider.

I have never been able to eat a single anchovy.
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Cauliflower is good, with CHEESE
  • taylormoooon
    taylormoooon Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Raw Avocado by itself and beets.