What's the dumbest thing you've ever heard someone say?

Replies

• Some guy on a camping trip told me that me NOT voting for Trump only proves how unintelligent I really am.
  • DeChanel85
    DeChanel85 Posts: 10 Member
    My room mate was telling me about her cousin who is dating her baby's father. I asked her if her cousin had kids with her baby dad and this chick said "eeeeeewwwwww thats disgusting"... I guess it wasnt nasty when your cousin had sex with him...it is only nasty if they had kids. I don't get it.
  • sunburntgalaxy
    sunburntgalaxy Posts: 455 Member
    tiny_rick wrote: »
    "what's your credit score" said to someone on a first date

I came in here hoping I would find this listed.
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    "Is it okay to ask for credit report/score before first date?"
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Let's not forget Jessica Simpson when someone asked her if she wanted some buffalo wings........."I don't eat buffalo".
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Let's not forget Jessica Simpson when someone asked her if she wanted some buffalo wings........."I don't eat buffalo".

Gah, when I started reading this I thought you were going to say, "is this chicken or fish I'm eating?"

Oh yea lol, I know it it says Chicken of the sea..........but is it chicken or is it fish? blahaha
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    There are a lot and most of them have come from my mother. The memory that comes to the forefront is my mom once said, out of the blue, that people can live without their brain. I laughed because I thought she was kidding until she got mad at me for laughing. I had to explain what a brain does and why you have to have one. She refused to believe it. I looked at my dad and he was equally horrified by her. She spent the next hour yelling and being passive aggressive and emotionally manipulative. Holy runaway batman!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    Not so much a say as much as a did but...I was camping one night and some guys came over to sit by the fire with us. One of them turned on his flashlight and pointed it at the fire. I asked him what was he looking for and he said it was really dark and he wanted to see the fire better....
  • renbethstone
    renbethstone Posts: 1 Member
    I once was late to class and remembered I had one of my classmate's numbers. Mind you, this classmate has had this teacher for two classes the whole year just as I had. So I ask her to tell the teacher--let's call her Mrs. C---I was on my way. She asked me who Mrs. C was.... 2 classes for the whole year with her as a teacher and she doesn't know her name?
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    edited July 2017
    There are a lot and most of them have come from my mother. The memory that comes to the forefront is my mom once said, out of the blue, that people can live without their brain. I laughed because I thought she was kidding until she got mad at me for laughing. I had to explain what a brain does and why you have to have one. She refused to believe it. I looked at my dad and he was equally horrified by her. She spent the next hour yelling and being passive aggressive and emotionally manipulative. Holy runaway batman!

Definitely not a whole brain but a person can live with half a brain.

My mother is living proof... joking aside, yes a person can live with half a brain.
    ETA- I'm horrified we are related.
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    One time some idiot on here was trying to argue with me that there was no such thing as an alpha and a beta in life even though they're both something that happens in the animal kingdom.
  • YearOfTheDragonLeo
    YearOfTheDragonLeo Posts: 214 Member
    will you marry me?
  • SundropEclipse
    SundropEclipse Posts: 84 Member
    edited July 2017
    Unfortunately I know a number of dummies through my husband (sounds harsh, I know, but if you met them you would understand). Recently one of them was whining about a tampon falling out of a woman's purse when she dropped it at the cash. When I asked why he was making a big deal about it his answer (word for word) was, "I didn't know if it was used!" A) It was in an unopened package, B ) he comes from a large family composed primarily of women, and C) he's in his late 20's. Absolutely no excuse.