WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY 2017

Options

Replies

• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Becca: I suspect your DH is enjoying the empty nest. Having teenagers in the home is not very conducive to feelings of lust, IMHO. :wink:
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    lenora watch out, those Jamaican Patties can be very spicy!!

Had a great mexican lunch with a colleague and a little too much sangria, happily reading and posting on the train heading home--love the train <3

NYKAREN
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Heather, well I guess they are moored in Stokes Bay. Yep its pretty much a floating city, with 5,000+ crew members!

Joyce. I have had the blue protective covering on that dishwasher since 2013! If we move I will remove it and the dishwasher will look amazing!

Becca
    Oregon

• coastalgosgal
    Options
    Katla. Haha! My son used to be lying in bed, and my husband would yell, " oooh not there, THERE"! Then I would yell to son, "don't mind your father, he is just being crazy". My son would be laughing and yelling lalalala, I'm sleeping here!
    Becca
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    B)
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,788 Member
    Options
    just got a text from Toms cousin,her mom will probably not make it through the weekend, will go down and spend time tomorrow.. she was going to have a birthday party next saterday as Margaret's birthday is weds, dont know if she will make it or not...
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Kate UK <3
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,974 Member
    Options
    :) This has been a fun line dance day. I taught my regular two hour class in the morning then there was a party and since I don't eat at potlucks, I led dancing through most of the party. When I got home, Jake and the pets were napping so I joined them.

<3 Barbie from beautiful sunny NW Washington
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    joyce I think it's sweet that Charlie makes scrambled eggs with GD. What a sweet memory she'll have of their special relationship. NYKAREN

• skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,880 Member
    Options
    :)
  • coastalgosgal
    Options
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    B)

Becca - if your DH gets too amorous, send him inland next week. Weatherman says 107 in Portland on Wednesday! Too hot for anything! >:) Hope they are wrong. Ugh. At least the nights are in the 60's and not the mid-80's.

Anyhow, get ready for a fabulous weekend, ladies! <3 And keep cool while you can!

Lanette
    SW WA State
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,677 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

**wahoo hrm not recording :0/ **
    another slow day
    **no hrm - just estimates**

bike ride hm 2 gym- 13.19min, 13.2mph. 2.9mi = 65c
    Plyometrics exercises- 30.16min, 3ets of 15each, hamstring leglifts, push-ups, all 4's elbow to knee, reverse bicycles, leg lifts, pelvic lifts, crunches, sit-ups, on butt-knees to chest, side leg raises and legs back= 220c
    ROPE PULL- 10min, topset, lvl7, 97ftpmin, 1014ft = 80c
    bike ride gym 2 dome- 6.42min, 12.5amph, 1.3mi = 50c
    walk sta 2 wk- 9.43min, 3.1ap, .5mi = 40c
    walk wk 2 sta- 10min, .4mi = 40c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- 17.49min, 8.8amph, 2.6mi = 175c

total cal 670
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,788 Member
    Options
    back from my evening out~what a blast, I was smart and brought ear plugs, it is a tiki bar outdoors ,but I feel much better protecting my hearing, there was a boatload of people there, and some old high school friends...
    Aunt Margaret is about 45-50 minutes away , I did tell Tom ,I said we went down a week ago to see her, and he said if he needs to he will come back..he should get to Florida house sometime tomorrow afternoon.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,128 Member
    Options
    Some walking statistics. :) I thought I'd look back to see how I was doing this year and if I was on track. I knew I was ahead of the game early on, but a surgery in May ground things to a halt and then travelling for a month in June/July meant that we were doing more cycling and less walking. I'm pleased to see I'm still ahead of the game.

And a large portion of all that walking is utility walking. :)

Walking to date 2017: 673.05 km

Walking to date 2016: 613.12 km

Walking to date 2015: 597.55 km