Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

f46f25ec-3156-4d3e-be67-1fef619eb799_zps852a74a6.jpg

Whoa. That's amazing. I am jealous.

Here is a pic of mine.

IMG_8074_zps10566d97.jpg

Whelp, this thread is over. Just move along folks, just move along.

/bites
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Just wanted to add that my butt didn't get bigger with squats, as I've been eating a little bit under maintenance while lifting. I actually went from a size 8 (honestly it should've been a 10, but i refused to buy any), to a size 4. It does look bigger though, because everything around it shrank (thighs, belly, hips). It's also firmer and sits higher up.
  • Getawayfromthecake
    Getawayfromthecake Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Okay so the booty didn't get smaller... it's just a rounder smoother shape now. e07c7f12-d2ba-4a93-bd21-5bae6dabf41e.jpg

f6cfae68-c83c-48d8-9b21-8570de6617bf.jpg

It didn't get smaller either, just looks better...
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Okay so the booty didn't get smaller... it's just a rounder smoother shape now. e07c7f12-d2ba-4a93-bd21-5bae6dabf41e.jpg

f6cfae68-c83c-48d8-9b21-8570de6617bf.jpg

It didn't get smaller either, just looks better...
    I must say thats bootylicious
  • primal_cupcakes
    primal_cupcakes Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm all about the squats. They keep my big butt high and tight.
    79896aeb-4380-46a0-a0aa-8bac74722526.jpg

Edit: Fixed photo size ... I just spent 10 minutes figuring out how to post a picture of my butt on a public forum :/
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I wanna play!
    2u44vf9.jpg
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Bumping for bootilicious butts
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    i-love-ths-thread.jpg
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I have to start doing squats...doing machines at gym for my thass...hope that has the same effect!!!:bigsmile:
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    I have to start doing squats...doing machines at gym for my thass...hope that has the same effect!!!:bigsmile:

I would switch to free weights as soon as you're ready!
  • Achrya
    Options
    Anywho! Butt progress! Excuse my bottoms; my butt's in a weird place where things that fit my waist don't fit my *kitten*. Not because it's bigger, but it's no longer a mushy mess that melds to whatever I'm wearing. I might be switching to short bottoms for my bikinis from now on.

crFpf3T.jpg?1
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    You are gawjus! Damn!
  • Kennesaw24
    Kennesaw24 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Squats are the bomb! I admire you for posting those pics, Achrya -- I could never do that, but ladies, get to the squat rack!!! You might be shy, but just get over it! Start at home with no weight, then dumbells. Don't be afraid of the bar!

The only thing you should be afraid of is bad form, but get help, or practice while watching an informative video. Here's one, but look for more good ones. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDToQne3UcI

Keep your core pulled in, keep weight in your heels, eyes looking forward, slightly up. Don't be afraid to ask someone to help you to get the best form because if you don't have the best form, you won't get the results you want. Start with no weight at all! The bar that girl is lifting is 45 pounds, so make sure you're ready first!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    You are gawjus! Damn!

^I second this
  • zeek21
    zeek21 Posts: 18
    Options
    Nice butts ladies!!!:tongue:
  • Achrya
    Options
    You are gawjus! Damn!

^I second this

:embarassed:

Wanted to say thank you and show my respect to all the ladies who were willing to show off their squat booties for this thread, and hopefully people will see there is nothing to fear from getting under the bar and dropping it low.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    i am thoroughly 100 % completely depressed after seeing all these beautiful squat progress shots.
  • GoBigDaddy822
    Options
    I love squat booties. I make all my clients squat!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    never-trust-a-big-butt-and-a-smile.png
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    In because I missed this the first time around. Progress pictures are being taken tomorrow. Perhaps I can figure out how to take pictures of my *kitten* in the mirror with a dSLR. It might take a while...