Squats and Big Booties; redux

Options

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    finally an attractive sexy fit woman on this site:) You look amazing bootie and everything else;)
    Elvis

Finally?

Chelle is an attractive sexy fit woman. But she's in very good company here.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    finally an attractive sexy fit woman on this site:) You look amazing bootie and everything else;)
    Elvis

Finally?

Seriously. :noway:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Elvis

Finally?

Just repeating for truth. I've been active for only 90 days and there are amazingly fit and sexy women who have been here for years who I strive to be half as amazing as. A lot of them posted here and it is there successes that I hope to model my own off of. Loriana, Zoe, Ginger, crank, MCD, Sara (not in this thread but plenty hot and fit enough for a mention.) And a huge amount of others.

And, on that note, I do want to say how amazingly important those women have been to me. I was eating little and running running running until I saw a success story for a heavy lifting woman. I've gotten advice, encouragement, and friendship from so many, which is what really makes them amazing and sexy. I see people deride the 'lifting community' here and I just don't see the elitism or rudeness they're accuses of, at all, but rather openness and a constant willingness to teach.

Annnd k. I'm done now.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    This post yesterday inspired my workout and this instagram - butt day!

fd94ddb2f70b11e2952822000a1f9695_7.jpg
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Elvis

Finally?

Just repeating for truth. I've been active for only 90 days and there are amazingly fit and sexy women who have been here for years who I strive to be half as amazing as. A lot of them posted here and it is there successes that I hope to model my own off of. Loriana, Zoe, Ginger, crank, MCD, Sara (not in this thread but plenty hot and fit enough for a mention.) And a huge amount of others.

And, on that note, I do want to say how amazingly important those women have been to me. I was eating little and running running running until I saw a success story for a heavy lifting woman. I've gotten advice, encouragement, and friendship from so many, which is what really makes them amazing and sexy. I see people deride the 'lifting community' here and I just don't see the elitism or rudeness they're accuses of, at all, but rather openness and a constant willingness to teach.

Annnd k. I'm done now.

Left out again. :cry:

:laugh:
  • Achrya
    Options
    Elvis

Finally?

Annnd k. I'm done now.

Darnit!

There's just so many great and wonderfully encouraging people. There' s just too many of you all to name off the top of my head (and proper spelling of screen names.)
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Elvis

Finally?

Annnd k. I'm done now.

What about me cries.gif
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Elvis

Finally?

Annnd k. I'm done now.

Darnit!

There's just so many great and wonderfully encouraging people. There' s just too many of you all to name off the top of my head (and proper spelling of screen names.)

tumblr_m06o3dW2fV1qci7aeo1_500_zps1096f813.gif

(I just thought it was funny because I was the person you were quoting)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Elvis

Finally?

Annnd k. I'm done now.

What about me cries.gif

This is why you NEVER start naming names. There's no way to remember everyone you'd want to list.
  • Achrya
    Options
    8f7ee178-b900-4359-8d8d-4850a01ff29c_zps87334bf7.jpg

Bad picture quality, but there it is regardless. :blushing:

Hey, look. Iliftheavyacrylics has an amazing butt. Great note to leave this thread on, time to go running.

/deflection complete
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Elvis

Finally?

Annnd k. I'm done now.

What about me cries.gif

You too, toots!
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Thank you thank you. I've been whining that my jeans are getting tighter despite my effort lifting and now I know why. No pics yet as I'm still a disaster zone.

Thank you also to all the wonderful lady lifters who inspire me to keep going, I love seeing you guys popping up on the threads - you look fab and are a pretty funny bunch as well :flowerforyou:
  • CoderGal
    Options
    Thank you thank you. I've been whining that my jeans are getting tighter despite my effort lifting and now I know why. No pics yet as I'm still a disaster zone.

Thank you also to all the wonderful lady lifters who inspire me to keep going, I love seeing you guys popping up on the threads - you look fab and are a pretty funny bunch as well :flowerforyou:
    Yep, it's true. My squishy butt also got significantly uplifted and firmer:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1058488-squats-weights-pain-in-bum-caused-this-pics
    W0uJ_H5brtwYw7M4vw0EI-t1OtYu9awtnuoEmBuMh_k=w92-h164-p-no
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    In for booty shots :love: :love: :love:

I never thought to take a before booty picture either.....but this one is the same as my profile pic and from the beginning of June....

3imR8Cjl.jpg?1

WTH, I'll throw this one in too :wink:

4PtEhBxl.jpg?1
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    OH OH OH I got new pants yesterday- i want to share squat booty!!!
    GOD DAMNIT.

Photobucket you fail me

f46f25ec-3156-4d3e-be67-1fef619eb799_zps852a74a6.jpg
    ]

holy huge *kitten* batman
    dem things need to be resized!

okay that should be better... nope- couldn't be saved.

Sigh- oh well. that blue one should suffice.
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    OMZ! I love this thread! My booty is doing this. It's moving UP and getting shapelier. Smaller too. Much much smaller.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    Elvis

Finally?

Annnd k. I'm done now.

What about me cries.gif

AHEM!!!!! And what about me? Otter isn't even hard to spell.

Okay, I'm still at high bf% and can't really be considered fit yet. Butt, I want to act all pitiful and left out and stuff, too :cry: . I'm feeling left out of being left out. Or something like that.
  • CoderGal
    Options

Okay, I'm still at high bf% and can't really be considered fit yet. Butt, I want to act all pitiful and left out and stuff, too :cry: . I'm feeling left out of being left out. Or something like that.

tumblr_mm37ejZUkI1s2gu1ko1_400.gif
    Also I'd beg to disagree. I'm sure you could outlift and outrun many of my lower body fat friends which do not have climbing walls in their kitchen. I'd consider you more fit then many skinny irl friends.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Great post chelle! And you look great!

Runz my body type is pretty similar to yours IMO. And I do see quite a difference from pre and post stage 1. I can see that things are less wide in the post pic, and i think the difference might be more obvious even with the same angle. I mean I think the different angle is hiding your progress from yourself ;)

I see very slow progress in my butt and thighs and honestly feel I need to cut more fat to see some serious progress and I'm not sure I want to do that. I squat regularly (heavy for me, 105x5). But I can see some progress over the past few months even being at the same weight. Just slow :)
    I'm so jealous of your booty! I finished Stage 1 in June and took pics but I didn't get the same fabulous results. And then I went of vacation for two weeks and gained a bit :mad: But I'm in Stage 2 now, cut the calories a bit, and just doing the best I can.

Suggestions are welcome!

Looking good in workout clothes!

But we all know bathing suits tell a truer story.
    Beginning Stage 1

End of Stage 1.

I see very little improvement and others probably see none. I ain't givin' up, though!
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options

tumblr_mm37ejZUkI1s2gu1ko1_400.gif
    Also I'd beg to disagree. I'm sure you could outlift and outrun many of my lower body fat friends which do not have climbing walls in their kitchen. I'd consider you more fit then many skinny irl friends.

:heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Now, if only I could climb the stupid (err, I mean awesome) rope in my kitchen instead of hanging from it.