Hitting on Women at the gym?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Never would happen.

I completely understand why two people may hit it off in the gym, but I would never approach a chick. If you have the guts to approach me while in the gym, by all means.

• Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    Don't wink at her when she's midset on deadlifts....
    Also, don't ask to "work in" with her on squats, especially if you happen to be over a foot taller than her.
  • Susannahwlj
    Susannahwlj Posts: 4,468 Member
    Options
    Dont stand right behind her when she squatting hoping to get her in the doggy position.. Not classy -_-
  • Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Susy2190 wrote: »
    Dont stand right behind her when she squatting hoping to get her in the doggy position.. Not classy -_-
    I clearly need to reevaluate my approach with you

• Susannahwlj
    Susannahwlj Posts: 4,468 Member
    Options
    Susy2190 wrote: »
    I clearly need to reevaluate my approach with you

Lol you sure do
  • gmikesell
    gmikesell Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    There's this girl at my gym that I have a gym crush on that I think is doing more grimacing at me more than glaring. Does that count as eye contact?
  • NLP6618
    NLP6618 Posts: 6,201 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I only get hit on by older men. The young ones are scared. Lol
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I would never start a convo. Hate wasting gym time chatting. Other places for that stuff.
  • fjmartini
    fjmartini Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    I've had a girl buy me a Yankees teddy bear. I'm incredibly friendly so I took it.
  • sdhaysrx
    sdhaysrx Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    gmikesell wrote: »
    There's this girl at my gym that I have a gym crush on that I think is doing more grimacing at me more than glaring. Does that count as eye contact?

https://iheartfitxo.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/really-its-just-my-resting-gym-face?variant=42820590531
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Personally, you don't. But, I know that some people go to the gym for hours and treat it like it's some sort of social club so...