whats yr job and do u love it?

Options

Replies

• jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I own an ice cream truck and raise the coolest kid ever. I love both jobs in a major way.

you own an Ice Cream truck, all other jobs are invalid
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Full time mom
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    counselor at a residential apartment program for adults with mental health/substance abuse.

most days i love it. sometimes i get tired of the drama and these grown *kitten* adults acting like children. when i worked in a runaway shelter for teenagers there was less drama.

the paperwork isn't bad though, i only have 3 clients and i can sit here on the mfp forums. so yeah, i like it :happy:

just wish it paid more, damn you social work field! :sad:
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I own an ice cream truck and raise the coolest kid ever. I love both jobs in a major way.

you own an Ice Cream truck, all other jobs are invalid

Haha... No one is ever sad to see/hear the ice cream truck coming, plus the kid comes with me. :laugh:
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Currently unemployed: loathe it! I'm going out of my mind.

I do freelance graphic designer: meh..it's not bad. I really like doing photo restoration.

Dream job: I want to be a pro kickboxer and/or instruct kenpo and kickboxing :heart:
  • la8ydi
    la8ydi Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I have my teaching degree and used to teach first grade but now I choose to work at a daycare with one year olds. It's stressful and emotionally and physically draining - and I love every minute...well, maybe not the diapers. ;-)
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I am a self employed IT Consultant, currently working for a global company as a Subject Matter expert in ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) Processes. I used to be a psych nurse, some might say i jumped from one asylum to another :)
  • dwalt15110
    dwalt15110 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Singer/ Songwriter Absolutely love it!
    Author Love this too!
    Education consultant Love this!
    Independent Scentsy Family Consultant Love it!
    Working on PhD
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    stay at home mom/ wife
    yes
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    national mapping and access manager at a logistics\postal firm,

dealing with the various teams and visiting places i have never been before, absolutely love it
    recruiting people struggling to find work and getting them a half decent job (a lot of 18-20yo's), love it

excel and powerpoint, hate it
    constant travels on uk motorways, hate it
  • SpecialKitty7
    SpecialKitty7 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    CPA, public accountant, tax accountant, chartered accountant, whatever you want to call it. Love it!
  • mamavadet
    mamavadet Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm a massage therapist and I absolutely LOVE it!
  • TS3g
    TS3g Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Robotic welding programmer and technician. I like what I do, just not the plant I work in.
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I was able to retire 4 yrs ago at the age of 44. Now I organize volunteer events for churches. I worked hard and God rewarded me so now I pay it forward... :)
  • WeoooBeans
    WeoooBeans Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm an Army Medic, and I wouldn't say I LOVE it but I do like it.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    is a five guys like a clothing store? excuse my ignorance im from australia ... aparantly we are all ignorant lol
    Five Guys is a restaurant. I've heard good things about their food. - http://fiveguys.ca/en if you're curious.

I do video game commentary. I like it, but would love it if I actually got paid. It all depends on views and likes and since I only get 3-10 views a day, I earn very little.
  • ssaraj43
    ssaraj43 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Massage Therapist. Love it:-) @darkguardian4 and @WeoooBeans. THANK YOU for your service:-)
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    1- Loss prevention officer, Security.

2 - Hapkido Asst. Instructor.

Love most of it....Cannot be all good (like everything there's up and downs)
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Executive in IT company
  • GenF32
    GenF32 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    cool thread!

I work for a University, coordinating bids for research funding. Some days I love it, especially when my bids are successful. I did a PhD in international relations but could never quite figure out how to turn that into a career without speaking a dozen languages and having the CV of someone twice my age.