whats yr job and do u love it?

Options

Replies

• harleykat64
    Options
    Food service administrator for a juvenile detention center.

Some rough times but overall love it!
  • ChadThorson
    Options
    I'm an illustrator, which I love. Although I have a day-time job I don't love to help pay off some debts.
  • jkdarby
    jkdarby Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am a Human Resources Coordinator and I love it! I have a weird passion for Human Resources but I also love the company I work for. The company I work for is a global hotel company, but I work in a call center.
  • cbluna
    cbluna Posts: 26
    Options
    Lobbyist representing 33 rural counties. Some days I love it, some days I want to kill someone... :)
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    911 dispatcher, like it
  • CooperSprings
    CooperSprings Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Writing SEO articles.
    Not crazy about it but I make more than I ever have before.
  • lj8576
    lj8576 Posts: 156
    Options
    Respiratory therapist and also work as a Sleep technician at a childrens hospital I love them
  • jaxelrad22
    jaxelrad22 Posts: 118
    Options
    i'm a chemical lab assistant; I make all the chemicals for chemistry classes in college. It is fantastic! I'm also a dental hygienist in training.
  • MinatoandClover
    MinatoandClover Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I teach English. I can't stand it. I'm hoping to change jobs soonish, but finding one has been tough...
  • serekj
    serekj Posts: 52
    Options
    purchaser/inventory controller for a mfg company

love it!
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I was a manager of a Dollar Tree.I loved it as an ast mgr,hated it as a manager.There was alot of favortism within the district and other issues.I'm now a stay at home mom and although I love staying home with my kids,I can't wait to get some sort of job next year....I'm too used to working,I miss it.
  • icyeyes317
    icyeyes317 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom, and a paramedic.

My boys are 11 and 3. I adore them. I want more, but need to get the hubbs on board with that.

Paid job is private transport (because here in VA, that is where the money is)

I volunteer in Virginia Beach to satisfy that adrenalin-junky feeling. =)
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Proofreader. It's really nice, and somewhat challenging. But I am not too happy about the salary at this particular publisher.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Artist as well (as you know)! And yes, I love it. Although not right now because my easel broke and I'm trying to do my charcoal on a 36X24 canvas on my computer table. And I'm almost out of medium and will have to drive to go get some more (the drive takes at least 3 hours b/c it's in the heart of Honolulu). Although it's not dealing with a stupid boss, office politics, and I wear yoga pants to work daily. So I think I've got it alright! :D
  • zornig
    zornig Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm a Department of Defense civilian. I love 80% of my job, and hate 20% of it--kind of like the furlough!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I'm a lawyer, doing mostly commercial litigation. I'm pretty sure it is rotting my soul, crushing my spirit and making me into the worlds most cynical bee-yotch.

But the money's ok.
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Energy Procurement

Love it.
  • SquidandWhale
    Options
    I'm currently a women's health care nurse practitioner at a nonprofit, and I love it 85% of the time. 10% of the time I feel like hitting my head against the wall in frustration; 5% of the time I get my heart broken. I like helping people.
  • griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    USAF for almost 22 years....

Love it.
  • AEMW8
    AEMW8 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    At the moment, part time dispatcher at an alarm company. I wouldn't say I love it, but it pays the bills....so I like the money? Even if it is 16/hours a week at $7.50/hour. I'm looking for a second job though, so hopefully I'll have more money in my pocket.