Today I Learned...

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Today I learned how to tell you what day of the week any given date was/will be without looking it up and I’m dying to try it. But of course it won’t impress anyone if I do it over the internet. :grimace:

That's so cool! I can't do that but I do have a perpetual calendar on my keychain

wgxq9i3dj3d1.jpeg

I don't think it's working. Today's not Saturday.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Today I learned how to tell you what day of the week any given date was/will be without looking it up and I’m dying to try it. But of course it won’t impress anyone if I do it over the internet. :grimace:

That's so cool! I can't do that but I do have a perpetual calendar on my keychain

wgxq9i3dj3d1.jpeg

Silly, that clearly says ‘Sun’, not Saturday.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

But what if I don't know the date, month, or year?

Then you’re bad at this. :sweat_smile:
  • caco_ethes
    Options

wgxq9i3dj3d1.jpeg

I’m going to teach you!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options

wgxq9i3dj3d1.jpeg

my dad has 7 calendars he just keeps rotating
  • cee134
    Options

wgxq9i3dj3d1.jpeg

Lol it's not lined up on the year

THAN WHAT'S THE POINT OF HAVING THE CALENDAR?
  • Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Today I learned that I need to spend more time warming up before I do a run interval on the treadmill.
  • cee134
    Options

wgxq9i3dj3d1.jpeg

Happy? :grimace:

mi9bsdykck3y.jpeg

Relieved.

otu2siurwpxw.gif
  • cee134
    Options

wgxq9i3dj3d1.jpeg

Happy? :grimace:

mi9bsdykck3y.jpeg

Also why are there two Januarys?
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    :)
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    <3 TIL that my kid actually misses me when I go away <3
  • gardengnomemanifesto
    Options
    Today I learned that protein powder peanut butter balls are good and taste like cookie dough.
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    That tarantulas are an endangered species :o